New Face of the 20 Dollar Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
But you guys have the highest number of sales of Stalin Smut Fiction.

I hear Northern Europeans even spend more money on the Hitler x Stalin Smut titled "Mein Kampfy Terror-Famine"
Lies and slander. We do not buy into the hole 50 shades of Red schtick. Lenin and The Boyyos is a best seller though!

All money should be rainbow colored and have various dragons on them, even coins.

Reactions: Jade
Ronald Reagan... EVERYWHERE!
That is all.

See? The social shaming implications are endless!

Thanks Teddy, you're a real American hero.

Off the top of my head Sir Wilfred Laurier, Sir John A MacDonald, Queen Elizabeth II (should just replace II with the Eternal at this point), Sir Robert Borden, and I cannot remember who the hell's on the 100.

Okay, looked it up. I mixed up the 50 and 100, Bordon is on the 100 and William Lyon MacKenzie King is on the 50. 4 out of 5 isn't bad, although I think I would have eventually remembered King. Dude was kind of a big deal, he just slipped my mind for a while.

Also, I really like our currency; I always found it very attractive and the fact it usually has some big historical moment on the front is a nice way to immortalize and pay homage to big parts of our history, and they do change up every time we put a new set of bills in circulation. Right now, we have the discovery of Insulin, the Canadarm, the Trans Canada Railway, the Vimy Ridge War Memorial, and some arctic research vessel I'm entirely unfamiliar with on the currency. Last set, I can't remember everything that was on them, but they had the 5 commemorating hockey and the 10 commemorating our peacekeeping operations.

Picture linked because it's way too big to directly post

Eitherway, Canadough is best dough. Step up your game, 'Murika.
3782677-1838911211-tumbl.gif

You know our history. I respect that.

And obviously, the real American currency should be green dollar bills, but when you touch them, an eagle screams out the value of the bill, followed with "fuck yeah America." It should scream it louder depending on how much value the bill has, so the next dumb motherfucker that pays with a 100 dollar bill for a 5 dollar meal at a fast food store can wallow in embarrassment as a clusterfuck of quieter eagles scream out from behind the till.

... I mean, it would get annoying fast, but it's pretty metal, don't you think?

3782677-1838911211-tumbl.gif

You know our history. I respect that.

And obviously, the real American currency should be green dollar bills, but when you touch them, an eagle screams out the value of the bill, followed with "fuck yeah America." It should scream it louder depending on how much value the bill has, so the next dumb motherfucker that pays with a 100 dollar bill for a 5 dollar meal at a fast food store can wallow in embarrassment as a clusterfuck of quieter eagles scream out from behind the till.

... I mean, it would get annoying fast, but it's pretty metal, don't you think?

History's kind of my jam. My last history class I took, I netted a 99% final grade. If there were actually an abundance of history jobs, I would have totally geared my studies towards that instead of environmental technology, although what I do for a living is kind of important.

Your currency idea should also have little pockets for the cocaine to seep into. Since it's suspected basically all US currency has come into contact with it at some point, it should be a goddamn party every time you open your wallet too fast.

Status
Not open for further replies.