New Experiences, New People, New problems

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jacob nodded, "I-I know you think I wasn't paying attention...but you have a great class. I'm looking forward to this one."

Tiffany found his stuttering to be cute, as he began to explain himself. "I never said I didn't think you weren't paying attention," she corrected him. "No talking in class, working diligently... The few glances I took over here during class indicated that you were paying attention. So don't worry about it."

Jacob looked down and nodded, "Yes Ms.McCollum. I'll go get to my next class."

As Jacob prepared to leave, she began to think about what she was about to say. It may have been needless worrying, but she decided that it would not be bad for her to say it. "I'm assuming that this is going to be your first semester here, no? Well, regardless of whether or not it is, just remember that you don't want to walk in here scared. We're all here to help you be successful. Okay?" With that, Tiffany began walking once again, this time towards the classroom door. "See you in two days."

Jacob looked up and nodded again. He wanted to write, badly. HE wanted to express his emotions on paper, since no one else he knew cared enough to worry about him orally, "I'll try my best to be ready, Ms.McCollum.I'll look forward to this!"

"That's good, Jacob," Tiffany responded before she opened the door to the classroom and left. She had a couple more classes during the day, then had her office hours after that for most of the day. It is because of this that she walks with pace as she has to head to another building.

Jacob gathered his papers and walked away. HE couldn't help but feel disapointment in having to go; she was a beatiful woman. He sat down and started to write out the confused feeligns in his head.

((OOC: I'm gonna timeskip if that's cool with you. ^^;; ))

It was now lunchtime for Tiffany, of course lunch at around three pm is not usually considered to be lunch... But from ten on, she had classes and as a result, she was taking her time to eat her lunch without getting burned out. She was eating out in the courtyard by herself, giving small nods to the students that recognized her as they were running along to their next classes.

As fate would have it, he also had his break at this time. His classes now weren't as difficult as hers, but he usually took the time to sit in the courtyard and write. He sat down, not noticing her yet, already writing more about the characters he had in a tragic love tale.

Tiffany was the first to notice Jacob hard at work nearby. She could assume just from how he was earlier, he was most likely at work with his writing. Not wanting to bother him, but showing a curiosity in what he was doing, she began reading over his shoulder as soon as she came over.

Jacob didn't notice her, not even her shadow. He was at the apex of his story, the moment of revelation. The truth that destoys everything for the two lovers. His penicl flew over the sheets faster than he wanted, pushing over it. He was writing with a passion he rarely felt.

Tiffany was personally beginning to get invested in what she was reading, and maybe the fact that Jacob had gotten into such a zone that he could not even notice her. "Wow," she whispered as he continued reading carefully.

Jacob jumped up and fell off of the bench he was on, hitting the ground. The moment and thought forever lost, he sat up and spat a bit, "Oh...hello Ms.McCollum."

Tiffany chuckled at Jacob's flustered response and crumpled her finished wrapper. "Hello, there," she answered. "By the way, interesting story you've written there."

Jacob looked at her, "R-really? This one sucks. I can't get Rachels' emotions and my revealtion sucks." He moaed, sitting up and back on the bench.

Tiffany gave Jacob a relaxing smile before reassuring him, "Rachel reminds me of myself to be honest." She held herself back from explaining anything further, but her face contorted into a pained expression. "Anyways, passion can erase a lot of things. Even if its not perfect, I can see where your passion is shining."

Jacob looked up, "R-really?" No one ever said that to him, not even his english teacher.

Tiffany, seeing Jacob's eyes, had the urge to pet his head. But she was able to hold back that urge. That was certainly something that she could have gotten in trouble for. "Yes, I can see it," she assured him with a bright smile.

Jacob stood up, "I'm sorry I bothered you." He started to sulk away, already thinking of how to destroy his story.

Tiffany was stunned by Jacob's response to her words, so much so that she almost reaches out her hand to grab onto his arm. "Wait, you weren't bothering me at all," she assured him.

Status
Not open for further replies.