1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Transgender
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Post apocalyptic, modern fantasy, supernatural, horror, modern, fantasy
Hey and howdy, I'm Charlie, resident cowboy and dog dad!

It's been a long time since I last hit up an RP site, but I read about Iwaku and have decided to see if I can will myself back into RP'ing through sheer brute force on here- and hopefully a few new RP friends. I never know what to write on these things, but it's nice to meet you all, I hope you're having a great day. 🤠

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
Well hello, it's a pleasure to meet you! Welcome to Iwaku! In my humble opinion, this is one of the best sites around ;D We've got plenty of people here always on the lookout for new partners, so make sure you keep checking on our partner connections forum to find some others looking for new RPs!

And, if you need help with anything, don't hesitate to reach out to me or another staff member!

Reactions: Godhead
Welcome to Iwaku! It's always great to have more dog dads around. If you are ever confused, I recommend checking out the Help Desk, it has lots of great information for new members! I hope you find some great partners to write with! ^^

Welcome to Iwaku, Charlie!

We're happy to have you here. A humble yeehaw to you entering our cozy little home here (or is that cringe, even to a resident cowboy LOL)! We hope you enjoy your stay. I see you've already found the partner connections section, so fingers crossed you get a bite or two soon 😤 Let us know if you need any extra help getting around!

By the way, our talented staff member Dusk is offering free art to newbies, so definitely go take a peek if you're interested in a chance to scoop some up for yourself!

Have a great day <3

• Love
This town ain't big enough for the both of us
giphy.webp

All jokes aside, hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I hope you can find all your needs and wants for an RP :)

Welcome to Iwaku!