new chick =/

M

Mary Jane

Original poster
Hello, I'm new to the site.
My name is Mary Jane, and I haven't done role play in a long time.
my character is not like many others that I know but she is completely original.
I take pride in the work it took me to create her.
I've been role playing as Mary Jane for 4 years now, and i have not found another role player like her.
=)
I would love to meet new people and get down to role playing again.
:foxhappy:-Mary Jane

*rubs his claws together excitedly*

Ahh yes, welcome to Iwaku I'm Vay, admin and roleplayer. I noticed you mentioned 'character' singular, here we generally encourage players to come up with different ones for each roleplay they join though occasionally an Iwaku Mythos roleplay crops up where members are encouraged to play their forum personas and we're not going to stop you using the same character more than once. It all about fun after all.

If you need help or have questions the staff are here for you, just poke on until they answer or beat them around the ears with a blunt object.

WELCOME.
-Throws a mini party that lasts about five seconds for the new member, filled with balloons, little people, confetti, and cupcakes flying across the room in all directions.-
<3
I very much enjoy your avatar art. :3 It makes me happy. I is Staci by the way. HELLO.

thanks you guys =) its great to feel so accepted. its been hard trying to find a new rp site that works for me.
and so far i really like this site and every one has been very nice. i cant wait to actually get some rping in soon =)
:nerdy:-mj

Welcome to Iwaku, MJ. I like your avatar.

Hi and welcome to Iwaku :) Feel free to PM me if you're look for a roleplay partner or for possible roleplays to join. Hope you enjoy your stay here on Iwaku. :)

~Best Regards
kuroshimodo

Howdy and welcome to the community! :D

Thanks for all the complements on my avatar.
I love to edit =)
and thank you for making me feel so welcome you guys.
im very excited to be here.
:foxokay:-[GLOW=green]mj[/GLOW]

Well welcome to the site. As Vay said the site has multiple seperate RPs going on at once rather then a mass RP or a meta game that the board is based around. Shouldn't be to much of an issue though.

Again, welcome to the site and if you have any questions just ask!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku, Mary J.
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
As was earlier stated, we have lots of roleplays and thus lots of characters here.
I'm sure that you'll find your way along swimmingly, though.
If you have any questions, please ask!

Welcome.

Asmodeus, Roleplay Moderator and English snob. Feel free to discuss ideas with me.

And you are hereby invited to join The Halloween Roleplay

Welcome to Iwaku I hope you find this your second home. I have. Please pm me if you have any questions.