New, but not new

T

ThatLewdCat

Original poster
Hey there, people! From Russia with love, as they say.

I must confess, I previously joined Iwaku some time ago and if I remember correctly, it was even the same nickname too. I also roleplayed with some people here, but... Had a bit of "moment" in real life. And that made me just delete the profile here, without notifying any of my partners.

For that, I am truly sorry, I know I did a bad thing. Sadly, I don't remember your nicknames, so can't ask forgiveness directly... :\

Currently, every bad thing in real life is long gone and forgotten. And I'm seeking some story-focused adult roleplay in fantasy/sci-fi settings. Because "another site"(no ads!) only offers partners for purely smut-focused stuff... And I just feel like my crazy imagination deserves so much more.

P.s. Still filling out my profile at the moment, plus thinking of what character to use over here... Because I have over 60 different ones stored away, as well as lots of new ideas that keep coming daily... :\

I'm glad life's looking up for you at the moment, and I hope it stays that way. Welcome aboard, enjoy your stay, and here's the obligatory "don't be Shy" joke because I'm funny.

ha

haha

hahaha

• Love
Reactions: ThatLewdCat
Hello Shy, nice to meet ya! I'm glad to hear things are good for you now :3 I do hope they stay that way. I'm sure your old partners will understand, sometimes life just gets to be too much, and people react differently. Welcome back!

If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask!

• Love
Hello Shy, nice to meet ya! I'm glad to hear things are good for you now :3 I do hope they stay that way. I'm sure your old partners will understand, sometimes life just gets to be too much, and people react differently. Welcome back!

If you need help with anything, don't be afraid to ask!
Thank you :)

Well, in fact... I'd love to hear your opinions/suggestions on my "looking for roleplay" thread. Did I cover everything? What else should be added? Or perhaps too much text? Etc?

Thank you :)

Well, in fact... I'd love to hear your opinions/suggestions on my "looking for roleplay" thread. Did I cover everything? What else should be added? Or perhaps too much text? Etc?

It looks good! You used prefixes and tags, outlined your rules, etc. Amount of text is fine as well.

• Thank You
I know we've got quite a few adult-oriented roleplays floating around in Redstar, so do check that out once you've got the chance. In the meantime, take a look around, enjoy the sites. Iwaku's a big place.

Here, have a cookie :cookie:

• Love