New, but experienced :D

R

Rorian

Original poster
Hey everyone,

New to the site, but not new to rp! So send me a PM if anyones interested in an Rp.

<3
Rorian

Greetings Miss... Mister... Rorian? O__O

There's lots of ways to join RPs, Start snooping! >:3

Also, welcome to the community!

Hi there and welcome to Iwaku, newbie~
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.

Since you're new to us, I have some help for you on figuring out how the site works:
This is where you can sign up for the roleplays found in Modern, Scifi, Fantasy, and sometimes Mature. Generally, they will have you post a character sheet in their thread, a new sheet for each roleplay! You can also start signups for a roleplay of your own here.

This is where you can find jump in games, which typically have no sign up thread. You just start posting!

We also have a subsection for requesting one on one roleplays, which might help you with roleplay partners. ;]
If you need any help, please feel free to ask!

I looked over most of everything when I first got here.. Most everything was pretty self explanatory, but thankyou very much Kitti and Diana! I appreciate everything, if I have any questions i'll be sure to adress the issue with one of you.

And I'm a Mr.

<3

*Ponders if he somehow divided by zero here.* So...A doppelganger of a doppelganger. Interesting, very interesting.

Welcome to the forums. I am the admin of many names and personas. We do hope that you enjoy your stay with us, new person of a Rorian decent.

Lol I appreciate it Leo. So what do you mean exactly? Is there another Rorian......-thrusts his sword into the air- THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE! -ends with an epic stance-

Rory likes to change his name every couple weeks.
We usually refer to him as Rory, see.
Pretty sure that's what he means. XD

Lol well you guys can call me whatever you want XD

I'll probably just wait till I'm given some random nickname lol, then I'll change this one.

I SHALL CALL YOU RIAN-SAMA.
because Ror-sama is Ror-sama.
>:C

Yus.
HAVE A KITTEN DRENCHED IN MUSTARD.
-hands over.-

-Licks mustard style kitten?-

Thanks for the Alias though XDD

Welcome to Iwaku, Rorian. I'm October, glad you've joined us.

I'm diggin' your name ^.^
Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Celest.

Another addition to Rory's army...Oh god... ;_;

Welcome to the site, though ^^ That's an interesting avatar! Is it just random, or is it from something? =x

Thankyou all for such a warm welcome! I have a feeling i'm going to grow to love the family of Iwaku <3.

And Miru, that is what a Neko is believed to look like in ancient Japanese Lore.

Strange, I would've imagined that to be what a kasha looks like! @_@ It's interesting, nonetheless. ^^

Thankyou lol, I've always been lightwieght obbsessed with them, so it only seemed fitting XD

You definetely should, because now I wanna know what "Chen" is. XDD

Very well!
sample_90ffcbbef6715387fa17c1146533.jpg

CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, she's a nekomata. ^^;