New Beginnings

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Augesdal, Jul 2, 2013.

1. Hi, everybody! So, I'm not new to text based roleplaying, and have been doing such in some capacity since 2000. I love it, and I love writing stories with the character designs I create. Character design is my passion, and I will take exorbitant amounts of time to build my character, to make sure they're good, without being too cliche, and find out everything I can about the topic, if it's based on something. I like to collect weapons, and blades of one kind or another, and I'm pretty easygoing, for the most part. The more you want to know, the more questions you'll ask, I suppose.

What do you prefer to be called? Ry, Aug, You with the face, as long as you're being cool about it, whatever really.
    Boy, girl, or a mystery? Ah'm a boy.
    How many years young are you? 21
    Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? That is most certainly the case, as I stated above.
    Groups or One on One? Either or. Depends on the setting and idea behind the roleplay. and the group.
    Pool or Beach? Hmmmm. Gonna say beach, Pools are great, but they just don't feel the same.
    SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind? Aaaat the moment? Mordred's Lullaby - Heather Dale
  2. Hi, How do you do?
  3. Hi, Aug. Thread title missing Harvest Moon in the front. It is a game.