New Beginnings... ?

I

iEmpress

Original poster
Hey!

So... I'm really bad at introductions, but here I go... The name's iEmpress, short for The Empress of Ice, the best username I could think of that was less cringey than HeartbrokenIceQueen but still relevant enough. Why would I ever go by such a name? Well, I started roleplaying at the ripe age of 13 (well... 13-ish because kids never follow rules) and the rest I hope is pretty self-explanatory. Anywaaays, I met a couple of awesome people, had a shit ton of fun roleplaying with them and grew as a writer, then stuff went downhill, puberty hit and I went off the grid for awhile. Then came back on. Then off. Then on.

It's ridiculous, really xD

Most of it had to do with some... questionable... decisions and actions of a certain other roleplay site's staff. Some of it had to do with real life just plain sucking and a lot of it had to do with the fact that most of my roleplay partners and/or friends went off the grid and/or our way of communication being effectively cut off due to one thing or another.

BUT!! DUN DUN DUN.... I recently resurfaced and am currently on the hunt for some group roleplays to join. I'm very rusty (not that I was all that amazing in the first place) but I hope that's okay.

And that's pretty much it. I think. If you took the time to read my ramblings and poor attempt at an introduction then thanks and you deserve to be surrounded by thousands of baby elephants because they're the best. <3

~ iEmpress

Welcome to Iwaku, newcomer! If you're looking for some group Roleplays, then I think this would be the best place to start (if you haven't already found it, that is). Here's to hoping that you'll find what you're looking for and enjoy the time that you spend on here!

58fdbaac3329b_qWDL5Lq__700.jpg

Image of iEmpress gracing us with her presence, colorized 2019© .

First of all, that picture.... Just YES. Yes. Wow. xD

Thanks for the welcome, and I did find my way there awhile ago actually but I appreciate your advice nonetheless. <3

Wishing you well and happy roleplaying,
iEmpress

Reactions: Summer
First of all, that picture.... Just YES. Yes. Wow. xD

Thanks for the welcome, and I did find my way there awhile ago actually but I appreciate your advice nonetheless. <3

Wishing you well and happy roleplaying,
iEmpress
I'm glad that you liked it! Hopefully you find what you're looking for as well and I wish the same to you on your Roleplay endeavors. Don't be shy to hunt me down if you have any questions! I'm still a bit new to the site as well, but I'll be happy to help to the best of my ability!

Thank you so much! I'll have that in mind <3