New Arrival

S

SEArchitect888

Original poster
Hello everyone!

I had never even heard of online roleplaying until just a few weeks ago. That said, I would argue that I am not a total newbie as I have written numerous works of poetry, short stories, and have even begun writing a novel. Though not remarkably quick on my feet, I tend to be readily creative and have a history of coming up with hundreds of character and plot ideas without any means of expressing them. I'm going to have a lot of fun with this XD

Hey, welcome to the site! You'll love it here, promise. This is a good site to dip your toes into online roleplaying. If you need anything, there are many staffers willing to help, and even quite a few members including myself.

Again, welcome, and I hope you find yourself at home here.

Welcome to Iwaku~

Like Jovian said, you'll love it here. Everyone is so welcoming and you'll have no problems making new friends. Plenty of staff and other members are willing to help you out and do some roleplays with you. (Including myself).

Well have fun. I need to get back to writing my replies on some of the role plays I'm in...

Hello. I'm known by many names but you can call me Rush. Iwaku is a pretty awesome site and i'm sure you'll enjoy it here. If you ever want to Rp, just let me know. Well, have fun and see you later ^^

A CHALLENGER HAS APPEARED!

Challenge accepted.

Welcome to iwaku.

Oooh, I do indeed love roleplay newbies. >:D It's like watching a kids' first christmas!

Welcome to the community! <3

Welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's a pleasure to meet you.
To get started, you should sign up for roleplays here!
Then you can really get started on the fun (though the character creation is, I think, half of the fun since we become almost attached to them...).
When the roleplay that you sign up for starts or when your character becomes approved, you can start to actually roleplay.

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!