2. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. 1-3 posts per day
Writing Levels
  1. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Hello everyone!

I thought it was finally time to stop lurking and get involved. I am excited to be joining up with you guys, though I'm still getting my bearings. Let me know if I make any howlers, lol. I have been a part of the roleplaying community for some time, but I am new to this particular forum. I can't wait to dive in and get to know all of you while exploring the fantastic worlds and stories we'll create together!

I've always been passionate about writing and storytelling. I love to explore new characters, worlds, and concepts and to collaborate with others.

I'm looking forward to getting stuck in, and hope to write with you soon!

Reactions: ImaginationGoneWild
giphy.gif
Howdy Sorlo and Welcome to Iwaku! Glad that you switched from lurker to member :3. There is a lot of brilliant writers here that are both spectacular at storytelling and worldbuilding. I could gush for hours over the community here.

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku) If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down

• Love
Reactions: Sorlo
Hey there and welcome to the site!!

heyoo and welcome to the site <3

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you like it here :D