2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Action, Adventure, Drama, Fantasy, Medieval, Romance, Sci-Fi, Shinto, Sengoku, (Flexible)
Greetings!

I've been scrolling through many pages since I have got here. I have a decent understanding of how everything works, if there are people who can help me get used to the site a little better, I would very much appreciate the effort. Chatango is pretty much dead, that is where I have been all these years, and although I have only landed on one or two sites since, I am hoping this is a site I can continue honing my craft.

tumblr_oxtjsbwsd51r6idvao1_400.jpg

Hey there, Kazumi!

Welcome to the site!

If you haven't already, check out the site rules so you don't accidentally infringe on anything! If you have any questions, there's also a FAQ you can head on over to or simply ask the Staff!

If you want to get better at writing, than what better way than simply writing more? We have plenty of 1x1 and group RPs going on over here and we'd love to have you in them. If you'd like to see what's open and who's searching for roleplays, you can head on over to the Roleplay Connections! Or make a thread yourself!

Alternatively, you can head over to Roleplay & Writing Guides where we have plenty of guides for you to look over.

Have fun gaming!

• Useful
Reactions: Kazumi
Welcome to Iwaku, Kaz.

• Nice Execution!
Welcome aboard Kazumi! It's sad when sites die out, but I am glad you found your way here. We try to provide resources and guides to help people hone their skills, and offer community wide contests periodically as well. If there is an area that you'd specifically like to see a guide on, please let us know. We're trying to improve, and input is definitely welcome!

Settle in and most importantly...HAVE FUN!!

• Thank You
As a chatango veteran myself, I agree it is sad to see the old ways die out, but we must move on. I proudly take all the credit for inviting him here. -winks-

Teehee~ x3

• Love