New arrival. Hoping to find a partner, or many!

TheWerewolfBri

Edgebabby
Original poster
LURKER MEMBER
FOLKLORE MEMBER
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. 1-3 posts per day
  3. Multiple posts per week
Online Availability
Online any time, but will try to respond when I'm at work.
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
Genres
Romance, historical, fantasy, medieval, modern, zombie survival, slice of life
Hello everyone!

I've been role playing for many years, but the partners I've written with are either steadily ghosting, or have dropped out completely. The last site I was on seems to have stalled, and I've taken to branching out to find active partners. I plan to make a post shortly about my preferences, and I'm hopefully to go forward!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Sorry to hear about your previous rolpelaying experiences being lackluster. Hopefully you'll have more luck here! If you're having any troubles navigating the site, I'd advise you to check out the Newbie Navigation thread. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to me or one of the other staffies. Happy writing!

Reactions: TheWerewolfBri
Welcome ;3

Welcome to Iwaku! Hope you find new stories here :D

Welcome to Iwaku, TheWerewolfBri!

We're happy to have you here :D I'm sorry to hear about your recent experiences with roleplaying, here's hoping that it'll work out better here! Let us know if you need any extra help getting around.

Have a great day <3

I feel your pain. That definitely happens but the important thing is you keep goin! After all the more you roleplay the better you write! and if you ask me you also get better at talking to people. Certainly helped me.