New Arrival. Hey!

S

Sofie Watson

Original poster
What do you prefer to be called? :Sofie Watson, as that is my original characters name, and that's who I'll be role playing
Boy, girl, or a mystery? A woman.
How old are you? 27...forever
Are you new to the site but not to roleplaying? A bit of both.
Do you like group RPs or just a single partner? Both.
Do you like stomping on crunchy leaves? I sure do. It's one of my favourite things to do.
SING IT OUT LOUD! What song is tormenting your mind?"AND WE WOOON'T STOP!" Don't judge.

Hi Sofie! That's such a cute name; Sophia is on my top-five names to save for when I gave a daughter :3

I hope you are enjoying the site so far! I'm Minibit, or just Mini, and you can usually find me in General Chatting, Board Games, the Content forums (try them out sometime; they're fun!) and the Delicious Delicacies group!

Feel free to PM me anytime if you're lost and/ or just want to chat ^_^

Welcome to Iwaku! :3 As you may have noticed, I already lurked a message on your profile o,..,o

But don't get scared, I always stalk people.

By the looks of it, I think you're using your account for only one character? Well don't worry about that here! You can make as many as you want, just by posting a character sheet in a roleplay. Take a stroll around, there's plenty of examples!

So, if you need any help, or even looking for a Roleplay partner give me a call!

^
This!

If you ever do decide to make another character, please do not create another profile, just use them from this one (you can change your username at any time :3)