1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. One post per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. 1-3 posts per week
  4. One post per week
  5. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Currently between 7:00 PM Central to 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM Central.
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Adventure
Hello everyone!
I've been Roleplaying for roughly 7 years, And recently heard of this site. It seems to be lively, So I think I'll stick around.

If any of you are down for discussing a Roleplay, Hit me up! I really prefer to do one on one, as I don't have much experience in group roleplays, But if any of you are down to take me into your group, That'd be awesome!

I've got a wix linked in my profile, and all of my characters can be seen there!

Thank you for taking the time to read my Arrival post! I'll stick around for a while, Hopefully!

Welcome to Iwaku! This is a very lively place, and there are a lot of talented, creative people here. I am sure you'll find lots of stories to tell!

You can get help and request a mentor Newbie Care Package in that link. Or you can strike out on your own. Always remember we'll be happy to help you, and answer any questions you might have.

Once again. welcome!

Welcome to iwaku!

Welcome! :-) Now that the update is out of the way and the site is gorgeous again, happy roleplaying! :-)

Welcome Rendons! You came at a great time. We just finished updating the site and its looking pretty awesome. Check out the partner connections section so you can begin your 1x1 roleplay search. PARTNER CONNECTIONS

I'm sure you'll find some great partners and start some pretty awesome RPs.

Enjoy!

Hello and welcome! :D Glad to see our awesome community snagged your eye. You already got introduced to the friendly crowds and the newbie care package (which I think you should totally check out), and now the rest is just exploring! We have tons of forums, not just for roleplay, but for chatting, discussing, and everything inbetween. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.