New and Slow as Molasses

M

m1blue

Original poster
Howdy! I've been lurking on the site for the past few days, and finally made an account. I really like the set-up you all have going here, and it seems quite welcoming even when I was lurking. I waited until I've gotten all my personals in order to post, but am excited to wrangle some RP! Just... very, very slowly. (I feel I should warn about that everywhere, sos nobody's caught off guard.)

I've mostly been doing Tumblr-based roleplay in the Journey (game) community as of late, so it's a relief to come back to a more sane structure for RP than Tumblr's setup provides.

Hallo blue! ^o^ Welcome to the community!

Thanks! I'm looking through the 1x1 requests now, thinking of casting my net too, too. There's so much variety here. And I hope you feel better.

Heya! Welcome to Iwaku!

I hope you enjoy your stay and find many wonderful RPs to fill your time with. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and someone will be close at hand to answer. :)

Again, welcome, and enjoy!

Thanks for the welcome, Seiji. I hope I do too. And while I feel pretty okay now as I nose about, I will definitely keep that in mind for if I have any future questions.