New and ready to write!

L

LevitatingQuill

Original poster
Hey yall! (Yes, I'm Texan. We're our own country, but I promise my ego's not that big?) I find it easier to write with others, than by myself. Writing is basically recreating familiar and creating unfamiliar universes with characters of your own desire. It is magical to me, and has become my voice of confidence. I hope to get to share that experience with you soon!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Well howdy there, partner, welcome to this here place called Iwaku! I hope you have a mighty fine stay here, ya'll hear?

Okay, I'll stop there haha. Welcome! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many partners! Out of curiosity, what RP's do you do? Are you a fandom writer? Specific genres?

Reactions: LevitatingQuill
Hi! No worries, I thought you were funny lol. I do mixed gender-based, haven't done many fandoms other than the game Harvest Moon. I guess it really depends on what it is. I can do any genres; fantasy, comedy, romance, slice of life, horror, you name it. I prefer one on ones over groups. I love writing enough to expand my talents and try new things. So if the idea is interesting, I'll possibly try group role plays. What kinds do you like to play? :3

Hi! No worries, I thought you were funny lol. I do mixed gender-based, haven't done many fandoms other than the game Harvest Moon. I guess it really depends on what it is. I can do any genres; fantasy, comedy, romance, slice of life, horror, you name it. I prefer one on ones over groups. I love writing enough to expand my talents and try new things. So if the idea is interesting, I'll possibly try group role plays. What kinds do you like to play? :3

I'm mainly a fandom RPer as that's how I got started roleplaying, I used to do small sessions with friends via messages and even in the midst of a game that we were playing haha. I have tried regular RP's like outside of the fandom / anime / video game world, but it wasn't as fun for me. I recently got back into a franchise called Hyperdimension Neptunia, and that's been my biggest craving.

I'm mainly a fandom RPer as that's how I got started roleplaying, I used to do small sessions with friends via messages and even in the midst of a game that we were playing haha. I have tried regular RP's like outside of the fandom / anime / video game world, but it wasn't as fun for me. I recently got back into a franchise called Hyperdimension Neptunia, and that's been my biggest craving.

That actually sounds really interesting! I'm gonna check it out. (Just googled it, and the art looks so mesmerizing!!) No wonder you like it. o.o

That actually sounds really interesting! I'm gonna check it out. (Just googled it, and the art looks so mesmerizing!!) No wonder you like it. o.o

It looks so good and the story in my opinion is brilliant. I don't think any other personification of the Gaming Industry could beat it to be honest. But anyways, if you'd love to try it out with me, feel free to send me a PM, if not, enjoy your stay here and have fun! ^_^

It looks so good and the story in my opinion is brilliant. I don't think any other personification of the Gaming Industry could beat it to be honest. But anyways, if you'd love to try it out with me, feel free to send me a PM, if not, enjoy your stay here and have fun! ^_^

I appreciate your kindness a lot. Thank you. c: I might just take you up on that offer.

Welcome to Iwaku! Always looking for interested parties for my stories, or to come up with new ones with. You're bound to find someone or something to suit your fancy here, for sure.

Welcome to Iwaku! Always looking for interested parties for my stories, or to come up with new ones with. You're bound to find someone or something to suit your fancy here, for sure.

I am very interested in hearing your ideas! Thank you. c: Already loving this site.

Well, if you are keen on tight groups, I have a handful of stories I am trying to drum up interest for. By tight groups, I mean four persons. I know you're more drawn towards singles but I don't readily keep a stock of stories I want to run for those. If you're lookin' to try a small group, I have one taking place in the Elder Scrolls universe, one in the Freelancer universe, and another in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe. I also have a single, larger group one but that is heavy horror and requires Redstar content access.

Well, if you are keen on tight groups, I have a handful of stories I am trying to drum up interest for. By tight groups, I mean four persons. I know you're more drawn towards singles but I don't readily keep a stock of stories I want to run for those. If you're lookin' to try a small group, I have one taking place in the Elder Scrolls universe, one in the Freelancer universe, and another in the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. universe. I also have a single, larger group one but that is heavy horror and requires Redstar content access.

You're right. Heh ^-^;; I still like to read them. The only one I'd be on par with is your Elder Scrolls universe. The reason I don't particularly enjoy group rps, is my lack of skill with them. I don't want to become a liability to the other players. I have the potential to grow into a stronger writer by participating, but I think I will just sit back and enjoy the show from the sidelines for now.