3. Adept
  4. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy, Horror, SciFi, Realistic,
Hello, My name is Kara and I love to write. I've role-played on other sites before, but I'm just starting on this one and still trying to figure it out. I got a few ideas already if anyone is interested, just might need a little help setting it all up.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Boo Girlie BoomBoom
Welcome aboard! Glad you chose Iwaku to hang out at, it's definitely quite a fun place I'm sure you'll fit into quite nicely. If you have any questions regarding site navigation, do feel free to ask. Oh, and take this cookie :cookie:. Enjoy!

PS. What might those ideas be?

Thank you very much, I appreciate the warm welcome.

My Role-Play Ideas
John 3:16
For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. - John 3:16
After the crucifixion of Jesus, the world was divided between two basic groups of people, those who believed and those who didn't. Those you did got to have everlasting life after death, just not like one would imagine it. After they died a select few, the true believers, came back as immortal beings. No not an angel more like a vampire, only they didn't feed off the living and a stake wouldn't kill them, nothing man made could kill them. They feed off emotions rather than blood, and they can siphon the emotions from any living being. They were eventually named Everlastings. Each Everlasting comes back to life as a Telepath and Empath.

Lucifer liked the idea so much that he went to earth and impregnated a female so that he could have his own son. He got the son he wanted and so started the spread of his own race. The Nephilim, half human half angel all evil.

Ansel is Lucifer's son, the start of the Nephilim bloodline. He is by far the most powerful out of the bunch and he loves it. A few years back he discovered that killing Everlasting transferred some of their power to him. So ever since that day he's been hunting them down and killing them with one of the only weapons that can, a cursed dagger, made from a bone of an angel and coated in Lucifer's blood.

Stephanie is a new Everlasting, only a few days old in the immortal community. While trying to navigate through her new life she's discovering that she not exactly like the other Everlastings. She has less control over her powers if any control at all and not only that but she seems to be able to do more then just read peoples thoughts or emotions. The other Everlasting try to help her gain control but they've never come across anyone like her before. They're not sure if they will be able to help her, because the normal exercises for gaining control aren't working.

When Ansel comes across her he is mystified by her powers. He's never seen anyone with that kind of power before. From the moment he saw her he knew he wanted to kill her, to gain her power for himself. If he was going to do that though, she was going to need to get control over them. The more control she has the more powerful she is, meaning the more power he with gain from killing her.

Neverland

Sandra ((Muse A)) arrived at neverland a young teenage girl and hasn't aged a day since. For a kid like her, the place was practically paradise, at first anyway. The place was amazing until she ran into the pirates. Sure they took her in, feed her and treated her alright, about the same as she got treated in an orphanage or foster home. So it was basically back to what she'd been used to her whole life. As much as she hated it, she could live with it. Knowing that one day she'd escape and find paradise again.

Hook ((Secondary character/villain)) is evil and vindictive and loves the fact that he'll stay young and handsome forever. When he found Sandra he was elated, other than the savages she was the only other person in Neverland. So he decided he take her under his wing and make her a pirate. He fed and took care of her to the best of his ability. He was terrible at it, but that didn't mean he didn't care.

About ten years after Sandra, Peter ((Muse B)) arrived, taken to Neverland by Tink. He loved the place more than either of them combined. He loved that he'd never have to grow old, that he could stay a kid and have fun forever. He eventually brings more people to Neverland, his lost boys. He takes kids from the streets and brings them to his paradise. Where they can play and have fun all the time. Or at least when they weren't running from captain hook, who was bent on destroying them. That probably had a lot to do with Peter cutting off his hand and feeding it to a crocodile though.

It wasn't until several years after he arrived that he saw Sandra on the deck talking to one of the other pirates. She was dressed like them even sounded like them from where he was flying. For some reason, though he just got a feeling that she was more like him and his lost boys then one of those pirates. And that's where this story begins. Will he save her? Will she let him? What will Hook do when she's gone?

My Role-Play Ideas
Hi there and welcome!
You've got some pretty cool ideas there and I saw that you managed to find partner connections too!
I hope that you've run into some cool players and gotten some shiny ideas cooking. If you need help with anything on the site, don't be afraid to ask.