New and Looking to Start Some Nice Rps

W

Whimsical_Wishes

Original poster
Well, I’ll start off by saying that I’m completely new to this website, but I am a far cry from a newbie at role playing. I’ve found myself with a bucket load of free time these days and decided to check this place out, after hearing good things about it. Right off the bat, I want to say that I really enjoy getting to know my partners and I’m super chill, so don’t be afraid to chat with me! You’re welcome to call me Evi or really anything you want to.

rules

• No smut or detailed sexual scenes. Sorry for those of you who look for those kinds of things, but I’m not into it. That being said, I don’t mind implying it or referencing it, as long as we fade to black.
  • A solid paragraph is the minimum that I ask for, but I can write 8+ chunky paragraphs if I’m given enough content to work with. Quality is preferred over quantity!
  • All I really want is decent grammar, punctuation and spelling. If English isn’t your first language, that’s okay, just give it your best try!
  • I am fine with any gender pairing or sexualities, but I heavily lean towards m/m. I might be convinced to go with m/f or f/f, though. There’s no harm in asking.
  • I only role play OC/OC. Unfortunately, I lose interest fast if there are canon characters involved in plots, unless they’re just in the background.
  • Generally, I reply multiple times a day, but my schedule can be hectic so there are times when I’m busy. To me, real life always comes first, so don’t worry too much about responding rapid fire. If you can’t post for a while, just shoot me a message and it’s all good.
  • Character sheets aren’t required, but they’re fine by me if that’s what you like, whether they’re short or detailed. Any face claims are also fine, drawn or realistic, it doesn’t matter to me.
  • I prefer PMs on most sites and doubt it will be any different here.
  • Ooc is always welcomed, I promise I don’t bite!

Right now, I don’t have any set plots, but you’re welcome to offer your own suggestions!

interests (note: the number of asterisks is a rating of how interested I am in each topic right now. The more asterisks, the more interest.)

• Post-apocalyptic *****
    • Zombies
    • Mutants
    • Aliens
    • Robots
  • Modern Fantasy/High Fantasy *****
    • Kingdoms
    • Pirates
    • Lost Civilizations
    • Ancient Gods/Goddesses
  • Science Fiction ***
    • Androids
    • Superpowers
    • Aliens
    • Robots
    • Space Crews
  • Supernatural ****
    • Monsters
    • Monster Hunters
    • Werewolves
    • Witches
    • Ghosts/Hauntings
  • Circuses ****
  • Mythology ***
  • Slice of Life ***
Fandoms
  • Harry Potter
  • Stardew Valley
  • Pokémon
  • The Last of Us
  • Left 4 Dead
  • The Mortal Instruments
  • My Hero Academia
  • Percy Jackson
  • Warriors (As in the books about cats)
  • Fallout
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • The Graceling Trilogy

— more to be added later

Reactions: Yersinia
Well, I’ll start off by saying that I’m completely new to this website, but I am a far cry from a newbie at role playing. I’ve found myself with a bucket load of free time these days and decided to check this place out, after hearing good things about it. Right off the bat, I want to say that I really enjoy getting to know my partners and I’m super chill, so don’t be afraid to chat with me! You’re welcome to call me Evi or really anything you want to.

rules

• No smut or detailed sexual scenes. Sorry for those of you who look for those kinds of things, but I’m not into it. That being said, I don’t mind implying it or referencing it, as long as we fade to black.
  • A solid paragraph is the minimum that I ask for, but I can write 8+ chunky paragraphs if I’m given enough content to work with. Quality is preferred over quantity!
  • All I really want is decent grammar, punctuation and spelling. If English isn’t your first language, that’s okay, just give it your best try!
  • I am fine with any gender pairing or sexualities, but I heavily lean towards m/m. I might be convinced to go with m/f or f/f, though. There’s no harm in asking.
  • I only role play OC/OC. Unfortunately, I lose interest fast if there are canon characters involved in plots, unless they’re just in the background.
  • Generally, I reply multiple times a day, but my schedule can be hectic so there are times when I’m busy. To me, real life always comes first, so don’t worry too much about responding rapid fire. If you can’t post for a while, just shoot me a message and it’s all good.
  • Character sheets aren’t required, but they’re fine by me if that’s what you like, whether they’re short or detailed. Any face claims are also fine, drawn or realistic, it doesn’t matter to me.
  • I prefer PMs on most sites and doubt it will be any different here.
  • Ooc is always welcomed, I promise I don’t bite!

Right now, I don’t have any set plots, but you’re welcome to offer your own suggestions!

interests (note: the number of asterisks is a rating of how interested I am in each topic right now. The more asterisks, the more interest.)

• Post-apocalyptic *****
    • Zombies
    • Mutants
    • Aliens
    • Robots
  • Modern Fantasy/High Fantasy *****
    • Kingdoms
    • Pirates
    • Lost Civilizations
    • Ancient Gods/Goddesses
  • Science Fiction ***
    • Androids
    • Superpowers
    • Aliens
    • Robots
    • Space Crews
  • Supernatural ****
    • Monsters
    • Monster Hunters
    • Werewolves
    • Witches
    • Ghosts/Hauntings
  • Circuses ****
  • Mythology ***
  • Slice of Life ***
Fandoms
  • Harry Potter
  • Stardew Valley
  • Pokémon
  • The Last of Us
  • Left 4 Dead
  • The Mortal Instruments
  • My Hero Academia
  • Percy Jackson
  • Warriors (As in the books about cats)
  • Fallout
  • The Elder Scrolls
  • The Graceling Trilogy

— more to be added later
I am interested! I agree 100% with what you've laid out. Want to think something up together?