New and Looking for Interesting Role-Plays!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NinjaCat

Original poster
Hello! I am fairly new to this role-playing website (though I am not new to role-playing in general, I role-play on other websites and with my friends over kik a lot) and I am looking for any group roleplay that you want to have that has a plot that interests me as well as the genre.

Here are the genres that I like:
  • Fantasy
  • Horror
  • Science Fiction
  • Apocalyptic
  • Steampunk
Any genre not up there is probably one that I just don't enjoy role-playing all that much.

If you'd like to know how I role-play, here is some things about my role-playing style:
  • The most that I can post is a paragraph, maybe a little less. I will admit I am not the best at posts that are very large, but I can do detailed posts for sure and will never just post a single sentence.
  • I often look over the sentences or paragraphs that I've wrote to see if I made any spelling mistakes or grammar mistakes. I might misspell a word every once in a while and write a sentence that is not grammatically correct but I will definitely not make the entire paragraph full of mistakes or impossible to read.
  • Now that I'm on Thanksgiving break, I will be able post a lot more frequently everyday. Even when I'm not on a break though I can almost always find time during my day to post more than once in the role-play.
As for any plots that interest me, if they are related to one of the genres that I like I will most certainly find it interesting. If you have any role-play that you would like me to join, tell me a little bit about it or leave a link to it and send an invitation if you'd like me to join!

This is fairly new, and most of the posts tend to be pretty long, but as long as you don't do any one-liners, there's no problem. It's not really fast, but it is dedicated. I'm looking for players who will be willing to stick with it, even if it's not full of speed-of-light posts.

[btn=https://www.iwakuroleplay.com/roleplays/house-of-the-fallen-star.1433/]House of the Fallen Star[/btn]

Status
Not open for further replies.