New and Looking for a Friend

K

Khait Khepri

Original poster
Hello, all! My name is Khait Khepri. You can shorten that to Khait, Khepri, or KK. I am also on www.fanfiction.net under the same pen name and am into writing in general. One day I'd even like to write a book! It's not exactly happened yet between all the different things in my life. I'm 29 years old, female, can write both male and female characters of varying ages and orientations (though I prefer to not do explicit content of the yaoi or yuri kind).

What do I enjoy? Stories. I love Harry Potter, Doctor Who, and Sherlock. I love Hellsing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Saiyuki, Fruits Basket, Trigun, and other manga series. I love Lord of the Rings, the Hobbit, Jurassic Park, the Belgariad, the Mallorean, Peter Pan, and so many other books. I have so many different movies ranging from my favorite three (Ghostbusters, Hudson Hawk, and Fifth Element) to goodness knows what. They range from "Avatar: The Last Airbender" to the live action "X-Men". I've got literally three baker racks full of books and movies and they overflow that onto other surfaces of my house.

That being said, there's a person that I am hunting for... the one that invited me here. I've known them as FaceMeetsPalm on another forum site where I went by the names of Envy and Shenandoah. That's not to say that I'm uninterested in making other friends. I like making friends, really.

Hello, I am Hollow. I love making friends too, the more the better. So wanna be my friend? Oh and welcome to the sit^╰╯^ ♡

Hallo there Khait! ^o^ welcome to the community!

Thank you very much, Hollow and Diana!

Shen! <3 *flings at*

Found ya. Now to stalk ya.

@Khait Khepri

If you're into fantasy, check out Aeus Maxima in the Fantasy section.

What? Oh, right. HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Welcome to the siiiiiiiiiite!

≧﹏≦You had me at Harry Potter!
Marry welcomes friend!
Hope you have fun on this site, oh and I love reading fanfics, to shy to write any tho... But you are awesome all the way! ( FMA worshiper by the way, and every thing else mentioned basically)
*super otaku heavy breathing*
:mycookie: have a cookie!

Oh and good luck on finding your friend!

I'm selling friendship deals for very reasonable prices. 15 dollars at the highest for a 1 year session complete with third wheel service, manly (or girly) talks and the odd trip to the town circus!

Don't miss out!

Welcome, Khait!
I'm new to this place too. Looks fantastic so far. :)