NEW AND EXCITED

T

Tria

Original poster
Hey I just wanted to shout out to all the members of Iwaku! I am new to the site courtesy of a friend and I am super excited to figure it all out and get started. I may be new to the site but I am not new to Role Play so if anyone out there is looking for a partner I am your gal.
Being an English minor and an ex Theater major makes RP second nature to me!
Thanks! Tria:bananaman:

Welcome, Tria! I'm Revision, and I'm the project coordinator here. If you are looking for any fun projects to take part in, such as our theme festivals or world building group, just let me know! Again, welcome! And happy RPing!

Welcome to Iwaku ^.^ I'm glad you came -nods- reminds me of that song -hums-
Anywho! Check out sign up forums.. get started! I promise it is a lot of fun around here.

Theater major! You my dear are on my 'Golden Awesome List'! I am going to be majoring on theater! But anyways, welcome to the Community! I am Doxa and if you feel like asking any questions please do!

Hey Tria...glad you could join us. This place is superfantasticgroovycool and so are the folks I've met so far. Have fun and Rp on!...:D

Why hello there, Tria!

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hope you enjoy your time here!

Welcome to Iwaku!

My name is Tetsuri. =^__^=

It is a pleasure to have you here!

I hope you enjoy your stay and make many new friends.. =^___^=

Weeeeeeeeeeelcome to Iwaku, Tria!

Selenite here, pleased to meet you...
...I like your avatar choice...

...anyways...
...I dont know why am I using so many dots...
...so...
...have a cookie, and...

plate-of-christmas-cookies-m.jpg

...and...,

...perhaps am I using these to add suspense? How could I know?
And have fun! FUN!

Thank you all for your warm welcomes! After some investigating I just know i am going to like it here!!! Especially since you all are so friendly!