Original poster
Invitation Status
  1. Looking for partners
Posting Speed
  1. Multiple posts per day
  2. Multiple posts per week
  3. Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
Prob 10:00PM-2:30PM UTC (not my time zone, hidden my time zone for "safety"... yk)
Writing Levels
  1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Transgender
Genres
Romance, Fantasy, Sci-Fi, Modern, 80's,
Okay... here we go. Hello everyone! My name is Parker and I am new here! I just came from Amino (a bitch ass website) so I deiced to move here, and I already have a plot I wanna do. Its basically just like Highschool students during the day, Superhero/Heros during the night! This could be a BxG (which I normally do) and I guess... comment or DM me if you are interested? I don't really know what to do here so I am just doing what I know.

giphy.gif
Howdy Parker_Here and welcome to Iwaku!

Now for my standard commentary to all wonderful new newbies; a super helpful little starter for getting your feet wet, you def should take a look at the Newbie Navigation! (Def worth reading through as it has some great and useful information to get around Iwaku). And if you are looking to start setting up an RP with some awesome people; checking out the Blue Star One on One RP Connections!

If you've got any other questions or thoughts, feel free to shoot a message to the mod's or interns. They have fancy green names so they are easily to track down

Reactions: Reliance
Hiiiiiii Just wanted to say welcome to Iwaku ^_^ Hope you find amaaazing RPs and make a bunch of awesome stories :3

Hello hello and welcome!

Welcome Parker! That plot does sound interesting. I see you already made a thread in Partner Connections! Good luck finding your next partner and most of all, have fun!

Heya Parker, welcome to Iwaku! As some have already suggested to you heading to the Partner Connections or the other search areas on the site will help you gain some traction on your plot. Good luck finding a partner! Superheroes are always popular, so I'm sure you can find a partner or two. :)

Hey Parker. Welcome to Iwaku. Good luck on the hunt to find partners to write with

Welcome to Iwaku!

Hi!
We can be newbies together </3

howdy there, parker <3 welcome to the site! i hope iwaku can become a new rping hub and home for you :3