Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Lulunopia

Original poster
[bg=#d6d1ce]

1e92faa4dfb7f26e3e8b1606c6bca8e3.png

Life as a wizard in Fiore is a dream - a dream few get to experience in their lives. As a wizard, you find it your duty to learn and gain more magical knowledge, while helping those around you with task a human might find difficult to complete themselves.

Up until this moment, you were a guildless wizard, one without a home... without an emblem. As the guilds in the great land of Fiore began to grow with popularity, you decided as a guildless wizard it was time to become one with a guild and learn from it's master and fellow wizards, bettering yourself and gaining abilities beyond your wildest knowledge. To learn what it means to have a 'family'.

You learned that not all guilds are in it for the smiles on peoples faces, and the feeling of warmth that fills your heart when you tend to help someone who is in need. Other guilds are in the race for power, money, and status - some even holding sway over the magical council themselves!

These guilds are known as the 'Dark Guilds' and serve as the main antagonists throughout Fiore. The good guilds, or protagonists are pitted against such evil guilds, and attempt to restore balance to Fiore otherwise undone by the dark guilds.

You as a wizard have the option on which side to join...

Do you turn bad? Gain money, power, fame and fear?
or;
Do you help those around you? Gaining love, loyalty, friendship, and knowledge?

It's up to you to decide. The Guilds welcome you.

triton-2-md.png

Tritan

Tritan was founded by Gabriella Mentin. She was young and wished to have a place to call her own where anyone was welcome. Through the years she looked over her guild, showing them that there isn't just evil in the world. The place became a refuge for those with nothing left. When Gabriella passed the guild mourned but, none were sadder than her daughter. Her daughter Vilana took over as guild master and continued passing down her mother's teachings and philosophies through the years.

Tritan members tend to be very protective of each other seeing each member their family. The members can sometimes be over protective and brash when another member is hurt. Currently the guild master is still passing down the wisdom and principles the founder had. Gabriella teaching reflected herself. She wants all her guild members to be kind and love each other as family does. In fights she always looked down upon cheating and playing dirty.

"Not everyone deserves kindness but, those who do are those who have worked hard and expect nothing in return. I want my guild to be like that. To look at people with kindness and love, never using violence when it's not needed." - Gabriella Mentin founder of Tritan

maron-flame-logo-md.png

Scorge

Scorge was recently founded only 3 years ago by their current guild master. This person is vile and rude but, hides it behind a persona of stubborn and nice. The people of the guild don't know there guild master's true intentions and may never. The only people that have been able to get answers out of their guild master is S - Class members. This person see's them as powerful people.

The only way to level in the guild is by proving your worth, proving you're strong enough. The guild master is strict and accepts no foolishness and wants only results. If there guild isn't at the top no one's good enough and the guild gets punished. As a result the guild is a dog eat dog place. Those who are weak get used and picked on by those stronger.

"But those with an evil heart seem to have a talent for destroying anything beautiful which is about to bloom. This is who I am, I am a destroyer. I leave nothing left when my evil takes over." - Unknown

[/bg]

Let me know what you think and feel free to ask questions!

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: SamCats and Navi
This sounds amazing! I'm new here, but I'm an experienced roleplayer and in love with Fairy Tail, so I'd love to take part in this if possible. :jump:

Reactions: Lulunopia
I am also interested in this.

Even though I've not seen Fairy Tail, or have familiarised myself with its universe, I would still quite like to join this.

Hey there! I'd love to express an interest, as well. Looking forward to the roleplay.

Huh, I'm interested.

What's your posting requirement? Frequency, amount per post, etc?

Any idea when this might start? Or are we waiting for more people?​

What's your posting requirement? Frequency, amount per post, etc?
Posting is at least once a week while amount per post is 1 paragraph (5 - 8 sentences)

Any idea when this might start? Or are we waiting for more people?​
I'm finishing up a few things and then hopefully it will begin sometime next month. I'm starting a job next week so I'll be a bit on and off.

Reactions: Red Thunder
i watched the fairy tail anime and movies read some of the manga it's been awhile since i did a rp based on it but i'd like to at least try

Status
Not open for further replies.