New :3

L

LaLaManfr0

Original poster
Hi, everyone.
I'm a newcomer, a full time student who is itching to get back on the roleplaying band wagon.
I hope to make a good impression :x

MMmmmeeeooowwww.

<3

Welcome Meower.

I'm Rory, evil overlord of Iwaku one of the admins of the forum! I do hope that you enjoy your time with us.

Welcome to Iwaku, LaLaman. I'm October Knight, Rory's slave side-kick.

If you haven't already, filling out a Roleplay resume is a good place to start. If you need anything feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out!

I am Diana and I am not affiliated with those two knucklebags!

Welcome to Iwaku, college lady! :D

I am Diana and I am not affiliated with those two knucklebags!

Welcome to Iwaku, college lady! :D

This is a lie. She is our best buddy. :D

Welcome to Iwaku, LaLaman. I'm October Knight, Rory's slave side-kick.

If you haven't already, filling out a Roleplay resume is a good place to start. If you need anything feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out!

I have :] And thank you to everyone.

Well hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
We have lots of students here, lots of chances to chat about school subjects and the like.
If you haven't looked into it yet, in addition to our wonderful roleplay forums we have sections like General also, where you can go for fun out of character chats like this one about what Sci-Fi character you would be.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I'm being paid doing this of my own free will, since this site is awesome, and the staff are friendly (as well as incredibly attractive. Seriously. You won't find a more ridiculously good looking staff anywhere else).

Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I'm being paid doing this of my own free will, since this site is awesome, and the staff are friendly (as well as incredibly attractive. Seriously. You won't find a more ridiculously good looking staff anywhere else).

Op, weeellllll, now we're getting down to the nitty gritty ;]

Welcome. Damnit, welcome.

They covered the bases. I'm just throwing in my greeting. Unimpressive and mostly unneeded now. Ah well...

Welcome to Iwaku.

Yeah, I'm late. XD Haha, welcome to the forums. No one here will bite..... Much.

Hey there! This is your friendly forum-hood colorblind man. Welcome to Iwaku! :bananaman: