New :3

L

LaLaManfr0

Original poster
Hi, everyone.
I'm a newcomer, a full time student who is itching to get back on the roleplaying band wagon.
I hope to make a good impression :x

MMmmmeeeooowwww.

<3

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Preferred Character Gender
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
Welcome Meower.

I'm Rory, evil overlord of Iwaku one of the admins of the forum! I do hope that you enjoy your time with us.

Male
Genres
Fantasy, Horror and Sci-fi. I'll try basically anything though. I also love strange and unusual RP genre concepts. Different is good!
Welcome to Iwaku, LaLaman. I'm October Knight, Rory's slave side-kick.

If you haven't already, filling out a Roleplay resume is a good place to start. If you need anything feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out!

Diana

Divine Space Witch Ò◇Ó
ADMINISTRATOR
Invitation Status
Not accepting invites at this time
Online Availability
10AM - 10PM Daily
Female
I am Diana and I am not affiliated with those two knucklebags!

Welcome to Iwaku, college lady! :D

Blind Hemingway

A former executive or something.
Invitation Status
Posting Speed
Slow As Molasses
Online Availability
NEVER
Writing Levels
Adept, Douche
Primarily Prefer Female
Genres
Surrealism, Surreal Horror (Think Tim Burton), Steampunk, Sci-Fi Fantasy, Spaghetti Westerns, Mercenaries, Dieselpunk, Cyberpunk, Historical fantasies
I am Diana and I am not affiliated with those two knucklebags!

Welcome to Iwaku, college lady! :D
This is a lie. She is our best buddy. :D

L

LaLaManfr0

Original poster
Welcome to Iwaku, LaLaman. I'm October Knight, Rory's slave side-kick.

If you haven't already, filling out a Roleplay resume is a good place to start. If you need anything feel free to send me a message and I'll do my best to help you out!
I have :] And thank you to everyone.

K

Kitti

Original poster
Well hello and welcome to Iwaku!
I'm Kitti and it's nice to meet you.
We have lots of students here, lots of chances to chat about school subjects and the like.
If you haven't looked into it yet, in addition to our wonderful roleplay forums we have sections like General also, where you can go for fun out of character chats like this one about what Sci-Fi character you would be.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

C

Cotillion

Original poster
Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I'm being paid doing this of my own free will, since this site is awesome, and the staff are friendly (as well as incredibly attractive. Seriously. You won't find a more ridiculously good looking staff anywhere else).

L

LaLaManfr0

Original poster
Hello and welcome to Iwaku! I'm being paid doing this of my own free will, since this site is awesome, and the staff are friendly (as well as incredibly attractive. Seriously. You won't find a more ridiculously good looking staff anywhere else).
Op, weeellllll, now we're getting down to the nitty gritty ;]

T

The Butterfly

Original poster
Welcome. Damnit, welcome.

They covered the bases. I'm just throwing in my greeting. Unimpressive and mostly unneeded now. Ah well...

Welcome to Iwaku.

J

Jester

Original poster
Yeah, I'm late. XD Haha, welcome to the forums. No one here will bite..... Much.

Cerulean

But does he know about second breakfast?
Invitation Status
, , ,
Posting Speed
1-3 posts per week, One post per week, Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
Elementary, Intermediate, Adept, Advanced, Adaptable
Male, Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I like most. However, I have found I am most comfortable with Fantasy, Sci-fi, Fandom, and Modern.
Hey there! This is your friendly forum-hood colorblind man. Welcome to Iwaku! :bananaman: