Nevermoore Court

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my lord. Just realized I used 'Within' like.. Five times, in one sentence. Well that's quite embarrassing. Jeez.. Who would've thought that I'd do something so strange. Meh, oh well.
Well, you actually didn't use "within" more than twice in a sentence, but that first paragraph is fractal. ;) I didn't even notice it until after you pointed it out... *wonders if I should go back and re-proofread my last post*

Oh, I just clicked on the Smilies icon to see what this forum has, and the very first one that comes up is this: :raven: (a raven). How appropriate for this RP! :raven:<NEVERMORE!​

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
ooh, that is appropriate. ^^

did you guys see the link i posted?

Name: Samantha Taylor
Looks:
2770563_1339010216400.42res_360_334.jpg

Future weapon: Brought a softball bat from practice
Bio: Growing up Samantha would always keep one foot in each of her parent's worlds, her mother's fashion blogging and her father's love of baseball. It got harder when her parents divorced, as her mom would want her to dress up and act like a little lady, while her dad would want her to work on her pitch and act like a tough guy. Even thou is hard Samantha loved both parts of her world, she got to be girly and be a tomboy. The problem came when she went to college, mom wanted her to become a fashion designer, while her dad wanted her to put herself into her baseball career. Samantha wanted to be a doctor, much to her parents dismay. 'Why be a doctor? everyone wants to be a doctor' is what her parents would say, so she tried to make a compromise with them. She would minor in design and play for the college softball team.

Samantha is a real sweet heart, if not a bit of a people pleaser. She likes helping people the best she can and will stand up for those who can't.

(If I need to fix this please tell me)

Does she have an interest in the court?

Looks good. Feel free to write your intro on the RP ^^

She would want to talk to the doctors on staff to hear firsthand experiences from them.

I'm a bit confused about the time in-game. I interpreted the first two posts as implying that the characters were at school in the college. Re-reading, it occurred to me that Zairafuana could have intended to have Railey and Lexi near "his desk" in his house rather than in a classroom.

RAILEY: "What are you doing in my house?!"

LLIIRA: "Wait, this is your house? Oh dear. Um...sorry?"

:jester:

Both of the other female characters seem to be not in class, so maybe they just have part-time class schedules...or Lliira is the only one currently experiencing spacetime dislocation and thinking she's supposed to be on the way to class, while everyone else is on the same time, lol.

Last edited:
Oh jeez. o.o Maybe he meant Dorm or something? Or..

^^ No, no, you're fine. They're in the school library. Thought I mentioned that, sorry. ^^ We're all good

yes.

and to everyone already RPing. Sorry, I haven't replied. Haven't been feeling well

No worries Zairafauna. I hope you feel better soon!

Thanks, starting to. It only took two weeks. ^^'
Going to go work on my reply.

im hoping this is still open to characters XP

the person who plays Paige hasn't replied in about two weeks, am I being impatient to want them to replied?

We could move along. they can catch up. I'll post my reply when I get back from school

Okay, I didn't want to rush anyone but I also want to see what will happen

ill post a character when i get home from work then!

Status
Not open for further replies.