2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
(A small bit of neverland Oz and Narnia mix)

NEVERLAND THE LAST STAND

The boys jumped on their beds late at night. The window burst open and out they flew into the cool night air dressed in just night gowns. Though the boys flew through the sky and disappeared into the night, no one saw them.

The next day the town looked for the 3 boys, yet they were to never return and never to be heard from again. All over London children for years disappeared. However now the world is in the future from 1800's to 2065. Now London was in the new age, their was electronic everything. Some parts of the city were good and some parts were very run down. The children who had been disappearing were going missing from all over rich or poor. However a group of many different friends fresh from high school find a odd Entrance in one of the old abandoned subway tunnels. They fall through and walked down a dark tunnel into a unkown world.

They must survive this new world now the forest is full of things that wish to kill them, so is the sea and Indian village not to far from the cove called Death cove. However what happens when they find the missing children and the children are no longer what you would expect. They are hallow and move like dead souls. Yet they are fast and turned psychotic or maybe just evil. Where were they and what world had they stumbled into.

Now among the other creatures who live in this land a Dark Queen Named Andorma The Queen of Spades as she was called. She was the thing keeping it always fall and dead and me very spring and alive. Dark fae run a muck this includes goblins, ogres, fairys, Sirens, shapshifters giants and much more. However their is a light name Atharian the White Sibirian tiger of the North and is here to save this world.Will you save it? or help the Queen of Spades completely destroy this world and take it for herself and you never leave.

This tale has many characters big and small. Their all over the place and very corky and some even dark and Evil.Will you leave willingly or not?Or will you want to stay?

Characters

Dark Side :
Queen of Spades- @~Dark Disney~
Dark Fairies: 3 only dark magic
- @Shattered♦Secrets™
- @Makomin
- open
Ogres: 3 only none
- open
-open
-open
Flying monkeys: 3 only none
- @~Dark Disney~
- open
- open
Shadows: 3 only dark magic
- @~Dark Disney~
- open
- open
Goblins: 3 only gold magic
- open
- open
- open
Shape Shifters 2 only shift only
- @Axel1313
- @Panne
Lost Children: Move quick and can call shadows extent of magic
- Leader of the Lost Children Male a lot like Peter Pan from once upon a time
-@Shattered♦Secrets™ Male
- @~Dark Disney~
- Female @Mundane Monster
- open
- open
- open

Other Characters to be added/Animals: open

LIGHT SIDE
Atharian- @~Dark Disney~ if no one will take it

Fairys: 2 only light magic
- @Princess Poisoned Rose
- open
Shape Shifters 3 only power to shift only
- Open
- open
- open
Animals/ other characters forgotten: open no powers

Mischievous not picked a side yet:
Pirates- no powers except for deception and the many things pirates are
Captain- male @Shattered♦Secrets™
first mate- @Pray4me
Crew- open
Navigator @Mundane Monster
Mermaids 3 only water powers only
- Open
- open
- open
Sirens: 3 only dark and water powers
- open
- open
- open
Shifters: 2 only able to shift into any one no other power
- open
- open
Gypsies dark magic
Leader Male- @~Dark Disney~
others open
Dragons no magic
- @Mundane Monster
-
-
Indians none
Tribe Chief open
Daughter of the chief

Group falls into Neverland (closed)
- Nerd Male @Pray4me
- Jock Male @Shattered♦Secrets™
- Loner Female @kimsim12
- Smart one Female @Mundane Monster
- Emo/ Goth Male @AsItIspunkrock
- Adventurous one Female @~Dark Disney~
- Romantic Female @Lightning Ishikawa
- Geek Male @MST3K 4ever

Rules

1. Follow the site rules duh
IC Rules:

If one gender or sexuality becomes unbalanced I will close that gender.

I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are what I wanted my rules to be.
Please try to post at least a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writer's block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
This is not a free for all Sex Party and I better damn well not see it happening. Fade to black is only allowed or take it to PM's remember the site rules
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!

Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell check if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Hey shit happens just try to check it we all mess up. I am not exempt from this.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding unless asked first. This doesn't mean that you can kill someone off. We do have alot of interaction in this roleplay given the genre of writing. Do make sure that you okay it with the person your are role playing with when doing a battle/fight scene on the hits that are acceptable.

OOC Rules:
Please message myself and or any of my GMs for issues or to run any ideas by us that have an extreme effect.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GMs, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also, know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be, I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Please use real pictures, if you are absolutely unable to find one that you like, then realistic drawings are fine, if approved by Mods.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by others. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a no character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is no limit.

Character Sheet

[Photo Real only.. no anime/ no drawings]
General
Full Name:
Nicknames:
Birthday:
Sex:
Powers: [ Please nothing op and look for the ones that say no power and put NA here ]

Character Role:
Appearance
Height:
Body Type:
Hair Description/ Fur Description: Not applicable if a shadow
Eyes:
Distinguishing Features:
Tattoos:
Piercings:
Clothing Style:

Personality: optional can be put in rp
Fears:
Quirks/habits:
Hobbies/skills:
Secrets:

Relationships
Friends:
Enemies:
Lovers:
Exes:
Relatives:

Other
History: (optional must be in rp if you opt out)
Favorite Song:
Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]
Favorite Things:
My Yes'
@Axel1313 @Lightning Ishikawa @Shattered♦Secrets™ @AsItIspunkrock @Princess Poisoned Rose @Mundane Monster @Pray4me

My maybes
@Raven @MST3K 4ever @Brea @slayerbat @DapperDogman @kimsim12

Note:The neverland characters they won't know about electronics or anything from the real world so please think more medieval then modern when doing cs

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
  • Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
full

Full Name:
Soren Vilhjalmsson
Nicknames: N/A
Birthday: Sometime in December
Sex: Male
Sexuality: Bi-sexual
Powers: N/A. Does wield a giant hammer for self-defense and is efficient with muskets

Character Role: First Mate

Appearance
Height
:
5'7
Body Type: Husky
Hair Description/ Fur Description: Dark chestnut in wavy locks
Eyes: Iceland blue
Distinguishing Features: Alabaster skin with rosy cheeks
Tattoos: The pirate's emblem on both hands
Piercings: Both ears pierced
Clothing Style: Heavy, fur lined coats and other winter clothing. During a battle or raid, he will wear the pirate crew's uniform picked by the captain.

Personality:
A meek, soft-spoken young man who has many things to say, but not loud enough to speak them. Many look past Soren, seeing him as insignificant in a way, and only communicating with him if there's a need. Soren accepted this of him, but he craves just a bit attention that everyday people get.

Many describe Soren as a rabbit, a flighty, cute creature you want to snuggle only once in your life. Rabbits are few people's favorite animals. Soren's only hope to attracting friendship and companionship are the few who love rabbits.

Soren rarely argues back or gets mad. Instead, he opts to leave and wait for the situation to pass no matter how long he takes. He's an intelligent man who always has something to say when it comes to issues and problems and always attempts to voice his opinion.

Fears:

-Being lost out at sea
-Drowning
-Losing his Captain

Quirks/habits:

-Constantly cleans his fingernails when confronted about anything
-His eye twitch when he agrees to something he doesn't believe in
-Prefers to always be wearing a thick coat even in warm weather
-Cracks a smile as soon as someone talks to him

Hobbies/skills:

-Map making
-Navigating
-Ship mechanic
-Kite building
-Playing the violin
Secrets:
TBD

Relationships
Friends
:
TBD
Enemies: TBD
Lovers: TBD
Exes: TBD
Relatives: TBD

Other
History
:
TBD
Favorite Song: TBD
Extras: N/A
Favorite Things: TBD​
missing a lot at the end must be filled out except for optional History

Alright, I'm on it.

ETA: Oh so those that I put TBD have to be filled out before the rp starts and can't be discovered IC'ly?
yes sir

I want to start soon guys my CS's will be up then will start

I think I have to drop from this, sorry.

sorry been busy with hubby getting hit and new job

A few questions.. Is this still open? If so , how old would the daughter of the chief have to be? Is the last dark fairy open as well? Last one now... Are any of those two allowed to take romantic interests?

[fieldbox= Pandora Inara Adrean, goldenrod, dashed, 10']
tumblr_oattp2w3t11tvd7dvo1_500.jpg

Pandora Voice Sample

♦ GENERAL CHARACTER STATISTICS ♦

Character Name:
Pandora

Name Meaning: Means
"all gifts"

Alias:
Pan, Dora, Pany

Birthday
November 30th

Sexuality
Heterosexual

Powers

Character Role
Dark Fairy

♦ PHYSICAL CHARACTERISTICS ♦

Height: 5'5

Hair: Raven hair

tumblr_o9fxw9xtOm1vp6cqgo1_500.jpg

Eyes: When in human form she has blue.Then when she shifts
to her fairy form she has a green and violet.

Distinguishing Marks:

The tattoo

General Appearance

She had always been very keen on shades of grays and blacks. So it wasn't hard for to find something that she rather enjoyed to wear.Most of her unique
look and devious eyes came from that of her mother. Her mother too, had an alluring tendency about her. Her smile turned heads in every room.
Her father was well built and rather tall. This is the one quality that she did get from him.She knew that she was to be of the dark. She was born into it, like her mother. Her hair was
that of the dark, and her eyes were like the stars that pierced the nights. But she started to realize that perhaps she wasn't suppose to be the dark fairy. She felt an inner turmoil, and she couldn't figure out why. It was something that was confusing to her. Her eyes showed the inner turmoil that was going on.

training outfit

Social Events

Formal outfit

Outfit1

tumblr_obclgzvWpr1v5uoejo1_540.png

Strengths:

♦ Alluring- She was fascinating; charming. Along with having a seducting nature
♦ Attentive-She pays attention to everything that is around her. Keeping everything in close views.
♦ Compassionate- Though she doesn't like to show it, she is compassionate. She attempts to hide it, to not show she is weak
♦Leader-Though of course she is not the leader, she tends to take charge with certain situations.

Weaknesses:

♦ Possessive- She wasn't one to share something that she considered hers.
♦ Resentful- Given that she is Dark fairy isn't something she is to keen on. But she was born into it, so she resents it.
♦ Confused/Weak-Being dark is something that she fights with. But she knows that it's who she is. Though it tears at her.

tumblr_o8x1uwTumO1uebuu4o1_400.gif

♦ MENTAL CHARACTERISTICS ♦

RELATIONSHIPS

Friends:
OPEN

Enemies:
OPEN

Lovers:
OPEN

Exes:
OPEN

Relatives
OPEN

♦ The color black
♦ Night
♦Stars
♦Butterflies
♦ Seadfood
♦ Drinking wine
♦Rum
♦Daggers

Dislikes:

♦ Hates he color Pink
♦ Has to hate the color White
♦ She hates to read, but does so if needs to

General Personality:
She is dealing with a inner turmoil of who she is. She is confused, and too afraid to tell anyone what she is experiencing. As she as attempted to tell someone before, and they deemed her strange that she didn't take heed to what she was. That she was chosen to be who she was, and it couldn't be changed. She is very outgoing, and alluring. She is easy to talk to. Seems to turn heads when she walks into a room, and doesn't realize it.

♦ SPECIALTY CHARACTERISTICS ♦

Special Items:

Promise Ring

Weapons:

Personal Dagger She takes this with her when she travels.

Magics:

♦ HISTORIC BACKGROUND ♦

General History:

Other:
b678f5df6e702937f04d10a6adfbb9d7.jpg

[/fieldbox]

Last edited by a moderator:
Dammit woman stop!
I think I may be interested in this one. Is everything updated, with the positions that are open?
I will update tonight but mostly yes minus mundane

A few questions.. Is this still open? If so , how old would the daughter of the chief have to be? Is the last dark fairy open as well? Last one now... Are any of those two allowed to take romantic interests?
still open, daughter 17 at least and yes they can have romance and yes you can have a dark fae

I would actually like to do a Light Fairy instead of a Dark fairy and pass that one off to @Pasi and I would also like to take the Daughter of the Chief as well.^^

FC's

Light Fairy - Miranda Kerr
Daughter of the Chief - Courtney Eaton

db1b798d5f26c5b64ad88150957d9389.jpg

PpmIPDl.png

General

Full Name:
Esmeralda Fallaon

Nicknames:
Emse

Birthday:
June 28

Sex:
Female

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Powers
Illusion Manipulation

Character Role:
Gypsy

PpmIPDl.png

19880067.gif

PpmIPDl.png

Appearance

Appearance
tumblr_o5o5z2vl421s5jgp7o1_250.gif

Height:
5'4

Body Type:
Slim~slightly athletic

Hair Description/ Fur Description:
Blackish/Brown

Eyes:
Brown

Distinguishing Features:
She has a small

Tattoos:
Between her shoulder blades
On Right hand
On Left Hand

Piercings:
Nose Piercing
Double ear piercing

Clothing Style:
Outfit 1
Outfit 2
Outfit 3 (Formal)
Outfit 4

PpmIPDl.png

1290f20efafae6782db08db52c2f0ad3.jpg

PpmIPDl.png

Personality

This will come out in role play. Trust me you won't be disappointed.

tumblr_inline_o3frwmdDtb1qlt39u_500.gif

PpmIPDl.png

American%2BActress%252C%2BEmeraude%2BToubia%252C%2BEntertainment%252C%2BHD%2BWallpapers%252C%2BHollywood%2BActress%252C%2BShowbiz%252C%2BShadowhunters%2B%252811%2529.jpg

PpmIPDl.png
Fears/Hope/Other

tumblr_inline_o3flai08VN1qlt39u_500.gif

Fears:
Never finding someone that would take her for who she was.
Not being on the good side of her leader
Dying

Quirks/habits:
When she snores, she makes little puffs of air with her mouth
When Esme gets nervous she twists her hair with her finger
Esmerlad taps her hip when she is talking, she also does this when she is frustrated
She always drinks out of a metal cup that she keeps on her belt at her waist.

Hobbies/skills:
Dancing~Beading~Singing~Belling Dancing~Sewing
Hunting~Bareback riding~Drawing/Painting

Secrets:
Secrets are just that-- It's time to find them out isn't it?

PpmIPDl.png

tumblr_o2y25htJHd1v5wyeto1_500.jpg

PpmIPDl.png
Relationship

tumblr_inline_o3frx36yT61qlt39u_500.gif

Friends:
OPEN

Enemies:
OPEN

Lovers:
OPEN

Exes:
OPEN

Relatives:
OPEN

PpmIPDl.png

large.jpg

PpmIPDl.png

PpmIPDl.png

Other

tumblr_o5qn0vJwNe1qgpaguo1_250.gif

She Always has this on. It was a gift from her mother before she died.
DOUBLE_HEAD_CHAIN_CROP2_large.jpg

Calliope- Her Pet bunny
Cute-Bunny.png

PpmIPDl.png

Last edited by a moderator:

[Photo Real only.. no anime/ no drawings]
General
Full Name:
Nicknames:
Birthday:
Sex:
Powers: [ Please nothing op and look for the ones that say no power and put NA here ]
Character Role:
Appearance
Height:
Body Type:
Hair Description/ Fur Description: Not applicable if a shadow
Eyes:
Distinguishing Features:
Tattoos:
Piercings:
Clothing Style:

Fears:
Quirks/habits:
Hobbies/skills:
Secrets:

Relationships
Friends:
Enemies:
Lovers:
Exes:
Relatives:

Other
History: (optional must be in rp if you opt out)
Favorite Song:
Favorite Things:
My Yes'

Last edited:

tumblr_inline.png

tumblr_o1kjdsgUWN1s29zqco1_500.jpg

tumblr_inline.png

General:
Full Name:
Nizhoni Wahya Kateri
" Beautiful Wolf."
Nicknames:
Wolf , Catherine , Niya , Wild Flower
Birthday:
July 18th
Sex:
Female
Sexuality:
Heterosexual
tumblr_inline.png

146979-courtney-eaton.jpg

tumblr_inline.png

Powers:
N/A?
Character Role:
Daughter of the Chief

Appearance
Height:
5'7"

Body Type:
Athletic Build ~ Delicate Curves ~ Small Hands & Feet

Hair Description/ Fur Description:
In her younger years she used to keep her chocolate colored locks shortened and easily manageable. To be honest she did not fret over the way she looked in those years. It was around sixteen that she found herself liking her hair far longer and being able to feel it twine and play against that of the wind on her rides and or outings. Now , it silhouettes against her mid waist in wavy darkened chocolate tresses. Often , she will keep it braided or loose.. Depends all upon her mood mainly and it often smells of Honey , Rose & A tint of Cinnamon to it.

Eyes:
Pale Mossy Green like her deceased mother's.

Distinguishing Features:
Tattoos:
Right Shoulder Blade
Piercings:
Varying one's over her ear's.

Clothing Style:
Outfit One
Outfit Two
Outfit Three
Outfit Four
Headress
Outfit Five

tumblr_inline.png

tumblr_ny0139sAij1u57lsfo3_250.gif

tumblr_inline.png

Fears:
The Pirates attempting to kidnap her and take her hostage.
Falling in love with someone only to lose them before being able to admit her heart.

Disappointing her Father and the Tribe.
Never being able to leave and see what is beyond the great oceans.

Quirks/habits:
Tugs her hair when nervous.
Often runs off when in a confrontation to a situation that she is unsure how to handle.

Hobbies/skills:
Horseback Riding ~ Archery ~ Spear Throwing ~ Animal Whispering ~ Singing ~ Painting ~ Acrobatic's

Secrets:
Shared her first kiss once with a certain Lost Boy near the Silver Falls.
Once snuck aboard the ship of the greatly feared Captain as they all slept and stole all his clothes to hide all about the island and force him off the ship in little to nothing.
Has been known to often sneak away from the camp to sit on the rocks and overlook the ocean.
Has never fallen in love but , has always been curious to learn more and feel it herself.

tumblr_inline.png

NEHVc7EhP2j6KL_2_b.jpg

tumblr_inline.png

Relationships
Friends:
OPEN ~ PM OR TAG ME PLEASE!
Enemies:
Lovers:
Exes:
Relatives:
Chief Takegana ~ Great Owl

tumblr_inline.png

11dfa51e63c4f4b470da6073ca07eb5e.jpg

tumblr_inline.png

Other:

History:
N/A ~ Will play out throughout

Favorite Song:

Favorite Things:
My Yes'
tumblr_inline.png

0632908845228b4ef9b203090470261d.jpg

tumblr_inline.png

Last edited:
I would actually like to do a Light Fairy instead of a Dark fairy and pass that one off to @Pasi and I would also like to take the Daughter of the Chief as well.^^

FC's

Light Fairy - Miranda Kerr
Daughter of the Chief - Courtney Eaton
I will do dark fairy-- and a Gypsy please
FC- Gypsy- Emeraude Toubia
FC- Dark Fairy-Kaya Scodelario
sure ladies

Status
Not open for further replies.