2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Female
  2. Primarily Prefer Female
  3. No Preferences
Genres
Fantasy,Historical, Romance, Modern, Modern-Fantasy, Libertine, Adventure , Disney and Sci-Fi
(A small bit of neverland Oz and Narnia mix)

NEVERLAND THE LAST STAND

The boys jumped on their beds late at night. The window burst open and out they flew into the cool night air dressed in just night gowns. Though the boys flew through the sky and disappeared into the night, no one saw them.

The next day the town looked for the 3 boys, yet they were to never return and never to be heard from again. All over London children for years disappeared. However now the world is in the future from 1800's to 2065. Now London was in the new age, their was electronic everything. Some parts of the city were good and some parts were very run down. The children who had been disappearing were going missing from all over rich or poor. However a group of many different friends fresh from high school find a odd Entrance in one of the old abandoned subway tunnels. They fall through and walked down a dark tunnel into a unkown world.

They must survive this new world now the forest is full of things that wish to kill them, so is the sea and Indian village not to far from the cove called Death cove. However what happens when they find the missing children and the children are no longer what you would expect. They are hallow and move like dead souls. Yet they are fast and turned psychotic or maybe just evil. Where were they and what world had they stumbled into.

Now among the other creatures who live in this land a Dark Queen Named Andorma The Queen of Spades as she was called. She was the thing keeping it always fall and dead and me very spring and alive. Dark fae run a muck this includes goblins, ogres, fairys, Sirens, shapshifters giants and much more. However their is a light name Atharian the White Sibirian tiger of the North and is here to save this world.Will you save it? or help the Queen of Spades completely destroy this world and take it for herself and you never leave.

This tale has many characters big and small. Their all over the place and very corky and some even dark and Evil.Will you leave willingly or not?Or will you want to stay?

Characters

Dark Side :
Queen of Spades- @~Dark Disney~
Dark Fairies: 3 only dark magic
- @Shattered♦Secrets™
- @Makomin
- open
Ogres: 3 only none
- open
-open
-open
Flying monkeys: 3 only none
- @~Dark Disney~
- open
- open
Shadows: 3 only dark magic
- @~Dark Disney~
- open
- open
Goblins: 3 only gold magic
- open
- open
- open
Shape Shifters 2 only shift only
- @Axel1313
- @Panne
Lost Children: Move quick and can call shadows extent of magic
- Leader of the Lost Children Male a lot like Peter Pan from once upon a time
-@Shattered♦Secrets™ Male
- @~Dark Disney~
- Female @Mundane Monster
- open
- open
- open

Other Characters to be added/Animals: open

LIGHT SIDE
Atharian- @~Dark Disney~ if no one will take it

Fairys: 2 only light magic
- @Princess Poisoned Rose
- open
Shape Shifters 3 only power to shift only
- Open
- open
- open
Animals/ other characters forgotten: open no powers

Mischievous not picked a side yet:
Pirates- no powers except for deception and the many things pirates are
Captain- male @Shattered♦Secrets™
first mate- @Pray4me
Crew- open
Navigator @Mundane Monster
Mermaids 3 only water powers only
- Open
- open
- open
Sirens: 3 only dark and water powers
- open
- open
- open
Shifters: 2 only able to shift into any one no other power
- open
- open
Gypsies dark magic
Leader Male- @~Dark Disney~
others open
Dragons no magic
- @Mundane Monster
-
-
Indians none
Tribe Chief open
Daughter of the chief

Group falls into Neverland (closed)
- Nerd Male @Pray4me
- Jock Male @Shattered♦Secrets™
- Loner Female @kimsim12
- Smart one Female @Mundane Monster
- Emo/ Goth Male @AsItIspunkrock
- Adventurous one Female @~Dark Disney~
- Romantic Female @Lightning Ishikawa
- Geek Male @MST3K 4ever

Rules

1. Follow the site rules duh
IC Rules:

If one gender or sexuality becomes unbalanced I will close that gender.

I do not take credit for this list of rules, but they are what I wanted my rules to be.
Please try to post at least a paragraph each time. I really detest having a lot of 1 liners, so please try to keep them away. (I understand if you get writer's block or something, just tell us so we don't think you're not trying.)
YOU CAN NOT BE YOUR OWN PARTNER/LOVER! I hate it when people do this, it sucks to be done, and if you plan on having a drama point based on the fact that two of your characters were together, that's fine as long as as it is now over.
This is not a free for all Sex Party and I better damn well not see it happening. Fade to black is only allowed or take it to PM's remember the site rules
Feel free to interact with a NPC or more!

Likewise, only type in third person. Reason is, first person can confuse people. It makes them get lost in all the I's, since there would be a ton of them. So please, for my sake and the sake of others, use third person.
Please refrain from using text talk and please try to use a spell check if you don't know English very well.
GRAMMAR! Hey shit happens just try to check it we all mess up. I am not exempt from this.
Cursing. Now, I know some characters are not going to be the sweetest, and some are just going to have a few instances, but I am completely fine with your characters cursing. However, one every single sentence is kind of extreme, so try to avoid putting one in everything.
Collabs are more than welcome and acceptable as long as you do not drag out the scene and or day.
No god moding unless asked first. This doesn't mean that you can kill someone off. We do have alot of interaction in this roleplay given the genre of writing. Do make sure that you okay it with the person your are role playing with when doing a battle/fight scene on the hits that are acceptable.

OOC Rules:
Please message myself and or any of my GMs for issues or to run any ideas by us that have an extreme effect.
Feel free to expand on the CS, just make sure what's there is in there somewhere.
We are the GMs, and our word is final. We make the rules.
We enforce the rules, and we do have the power to kick you out. That being said, we will do our best to make fair judgments in regards to any situation. We are actually pretty nice! Also, know that if I see arguing and you are not resolving it like the adults I know you all to be, I will kick either both parties out and or the antagonist of the situation. I refuse to see it ruined by mindless and childless behavior.
Please use real pictures, if you are absolutely unable to find one that you like, then realistic drawings are fine, if approved by Mods.
Under no circumstances are you allowed to post without a GM accepting your character.
Please flesh out the characters, We like seeing that people put effort into their characters, and that they took time to have some formatting and other things. We love ideas so do feel free to bring any before us and if you want to make drama.
Please be kind to all your other rp friends, we don't want people feeling attacked or threatened by others. It helps create a more cohesive bond between players.
There is a no character limit!!! I may change this eventually and when this happens you will be informed, but as of now it is no limit.

Character Sheet

[Photo Real only.. no anime/ no drawings]
General
Full Name:
Nicknames:
Birthday:
Sex:
Powers: [ Please nothing op and look for the ones that say no power and put NA here ]

Character Role:
Appearance
Height:
Body Type:
Hair Description/ Fur Description: Not applicable if a shadow
Eyes:
Distinguishing Features:
Tattoos:
Piercings:
Clothing Style:

Personality: optional can be put in rp
Fears:
Quirks/habits:
Hobbies/skills:
Secrets:

Relationships
Friends:
Enemies:
Lovers:
Exes:
Relatives:

Other
History: (optional must be in rp if you opt out)
Favorite Song:
Extras: [Miscellaneous and added information.]
Favorite Things:
My Yes'
@Axel1313 @Lightning Ishikawa @Shattered♦Secrets™ @AsItIspunkrock @Princess Poisoned Rose @Mundane Monster @Pray4me

My maybes
@Raven @MST3K 4ever @Brea @slayerbat @DapperDogman @kimsim12

Note:The neverland characters they won't know about electronics or anything from the real world so please think more medieval then modern when doing cs

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Justin
Reserved for good fairy

• Love
Reactions: Dark_Psycho
Could I reserve the loner female?

• Love

A9wMf8l.png

General
Full Name: Allegra Fowler
Nicknames: Ally
Birthday: April 12th​
Sex: Female

Sexuality: Bisexual
Powers: n/a
Character Role: Smart Girl (Neverland Group)

Appearance
Height: 5'8"
Body Type: Slender
Hair Description: Long black and brown straightened hair that falls to shoulders.
Eyes: Dark Brown
Distinguishing Features: A round callus on the underside of her wrist. "See that dark spot on my wrist? I got that from 14,400 seconds of non stop writing. Yup, I thought of an invention that could potentially cure..."
Tattoos: None "My parents frown on tattoos and think of them as unprofessional. I know for a fact that my brother has one on his back though."
Piercings: None. "I'm allergic to nickel which most earrings contain."
Clothing Style: "I gravitate more towards a formal casual mix. Dress shirts, tear free jeans, tennis shoes and of course, bow ties. I wear suspenders occasionally. And of course, I wear glasses but that's not really a style because I can't see without them."

Personality: Inquisitive, Insensitive, Domineering, Selective, Candid and Meticulous
Fears: Amaxophobia (Fear of Riding in a Car)
Quirks/habits:
She organizes by color.
She rides a bike everywhere if possible.
She puts her hair in a fishtail braid when she's about to get to work.
She carries a notebook with her everywhere to write down potential invention theories.
She is a twin, her brother's name is Adagio.
Her name means 'lively' and her brother's means 'at ease'.
She puts pencils behind her ears.
She rubs her callus when she's thinking hard.
She hates when her food touches, so she uses as many different dishes as their is food on her plate.
Her handwriting is almost illegible when she's working but when she has free time, it looks really
pretty.
She irons everything, even her undergarments.
Hobbies/skills:
Mathematically Advanced
Scientifically Advanced
Eidetic Memory
Sketching
Calligraphy

Secrets:
She developed her phobia when she was five after witnessing her brother die in a car crash.

Relationships
Friends:
Enemies:
Lovers:
Exes:
Relatives:

Desmond Fowler - Father (46) - Museum Curator
Juniper Fowler - Mother (48) - Archaeologist
Reed Fowler - Brother (†)
Adagio Fowler - Brother (15) - Dual Enrollment Student

Other
History: Will RP
Favorite Song: Dollhouse by Melanie Martinez
Extras: n/a
Favorite Things: Her brother Reed's old glasses, and her notebook.

Last edited:
  • Love

[fieldbox=, purple, solid]

[/fieldbox]
Full Name: Tristan Bingham

Nicknames: N/A

Birthday: December 21

Sex: Male

Sexuality: Bi

Powers: N/A

Appearance

Height: 5'7

Body Type:

Hair Description/ Fur Description: Straight Black hair

Eyes: bright blue eyes

Distinguishing Features:

Tattoos: he has a tattoo on his left wrist that reads: I am good I am evil I am solace I am chaos I am human

Piercings: he has snake bites and a tongue piercing

Clothing Style: skinny jeans, converse and mainly band tshirts or black t-shirts some white

Personality: will be revealed all throughout the rp

Fears: Dying alone, clowns, oceans

Quirks/habits: he has a habit of getting himself into trouble, running away from home, he also has a habit of trying to cheer other people up when they are upset

Hobbies/skills: Tristan is a hacker, he can also paint

Secrets: What his home life is actually like

Relationships

Friends: will edit as the rp goes on

Enemies: will edit as the rp goes on

Lovers: will edit as the rp goes on

Exes: Dane (from freshmen year) Liza (sophmore year)

Relatives: Walter and Karen - parents, Annabell - sister

Other

History: Will type up later

Favorite Song: Stay Alive by Andy Black

Extras: N/A

Favorite Things: His IPod, his All Time Low T-shirt since it was the last concert him and his father went to together.

• Love
I'll reserve the nerd male and the first mate on the pirate crew~

20140520_004802000_iOS.jpg
General
Full Name: Amaterasu Xifeng Kawashima
Nicknames: Ama, Terra
Birthday: June 28
Sex: Female
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Powers: Not Applicable

Appearance
Height: 5' 6"
Body Type: Athletic
Hair Description: Shoulder Length, Dyed Brown with Red Highlights
Eyes: Brown
Distinguishing Features: None
Tattoos:
Back
yakuza-dragon.jpg

Piercings:
Both Ears are Pierced; Wears Feather Earrings all the time

Clothing Style:
Blue T-Shirt, Jeans, Converse Shoes

Personality: Tomboyish, Emotionally Sensitive, Hot Tempered, Loving

Fears:
Having her heart broken...again
Being alone for the rest of her life

Quirks/habits:
Starts acting feminine when there is a cute boy near her

Hobbies/skills:
Archery
Basketball
Mixed Martial Arts

Secrets:
She has a negative attitude towards relationships and is afraid to fall in love due to a bad string of relationships.

Relationships
Friends: TBD
Enemies: TBD
Lovers: TBD

Exes:
Kenji Minamoto - Dated Two Years
Nicholas Kang - Dated One Year

Relatives:
Jun Kawashima (Younger Brother)
Yukiko Arashikage (Mother)
Kento Kawashima (Father)
Jiro Suzuki (Paternal Cousin)

Other
History:
Favorite Song:

Extras:
She has Mild Depression
Her Dad is estranged from her
Knows how to hold a Grudge really well
Cries easily, especially when she is angry
Betrayal is no stranger to her

Favorite Things:
Kpop
Videogames
Swords
Guns
Knives​

Last edited:
  • Love
My 4 men will be up this weekend^^.

• Love
Hello there! I would like to reserve one of the dark fairies spot, if you don't mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Thank you. Also, what do you mean by 'look for the ones that say no power and put NA here' for the powers? You mean for those who do not have powers just place N/A?
I forgot to put that will fix when I wake up

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person

Character Sheet

General
Full Name:

Choi Hye Gyeong

Nicknames:
Hailey

Birthday:
15th of October 1997

Sex:
Female

Sexuality:
Heterosexual

Powers:
Blood and curse manipulation

Appearance
Height:

Approximately 5 feet 7 (172 cm)

Body Type:
Petite, but not skinny.

Hair Description/ Fur Description:
Long and wavy red hair (as shown in the above image)

Eyes:
Her pupils are a shade of light brown.

Distinguishing Features:

Vibrant red hair.

Tattoos:
Black-And-Grey-Skull-Snowflake-Tattoo-Design-For-Forearm.jpg

Piercings:
The usual pair on her earlobes.

Clothing Style:
Casual and comfortable most of the time. Normally seen using dark a black mini dress made of dead vines in the forest, or she can be seen wearing a pair of shorts or a shirt she had stolen obtained when one of the Neverland children left it behind.

Personality:
Surpisingly, Hailey has quite a bubbly personality. She is seen a friendly individual to most and embraces optimism to the maximum. To some, they might see that her quote in life would have to do with staying positive and such. Although these may be true, Hailey has a very sadistic side to herself. She is also very hot-tempered, a fitting description that compliments her hair color. The Korean-American is a blunt individual, as well, and will not beat around the bush to emphasize a point she would like to make.

Fears:

Mascots and sailing on any water transportation.

Quirks/habits:
She tends to stay away from flowery scents, and leans more to earthy ones. Also, most of the times, she lacks to show empathy towards others, but she tries her best to comforts those who need it.

Hobbies/skills:
Swimming, reading, and making small trinkets out of pine cones.
Knows quite a bit of hand-to-hand combat.

Secrets:
She did not make it in time to stop her best friend from committing suicide.

Relationships (WIP)
Friends:
Enemies:
Lovers:
Exes:
Relatives:

Other
History:
WIP

Favorite Song:
Picasso by SHINee

Extras:
She has a pet snake named Venus.

Favorite Things:
A pair of pearl studs given to her best friend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Blood Lightning
make sure to read who has powers and who doesn't also read the note made at the bottom of my first post

May I also reserve a female lost child spot, pirate navigator and a dragon spot? Also are dragons shifters too or do they just have the giant lizard form? :3

May I also reserve a female lost child spot, pirate navigator and a dragon spot? Also are dragons shifters too or do they just have the giant lizard form? :3
giant Lizard form lol and sure doll

• Love
Reactions: Mundane Monster
Character is finished. Let me know if I have to make any changes

Status
Not open for further replies.