evening on thur , fri, and sat
Writing Levels
  1. Advanced
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
  3. Nonbinary
Genres
dragon age series, asoiaf series, erotic, dark fantasy, high fantasy, suspense, adventure
IMG_0125.PNG

Removed from public view? :O How is it that bad to be removed from public view? I've only seen people or moderators delete posts but never have I seen something where it was removed from public view, especially if it looked like it didn't have a need to be removed~

It seems like the creator of the post saw fit to take it down o.o People delete their own posts for a number of reasons.

• Thank You
Reactions: junebug
Removed from public view? :O How is it that bad to be removed from public view? I've only seen people or moderators delete posts but never have I seen something where it was removed from public view, especially if it looked like it didn't have a need to be removed~
This might be a bug that @Diana should be notified about. As far as I am aware, regular members shouldn't be able to see deleted posts by others. They should only be able to see that the message has been removed from public view, but not the message itself.

That's what I thought but I couldn't remember if regular members could do that or not. Extend the message I mean.

@Ilsa

I need:

A link to the thread

To know if you had donator privileges when you took the screencap!

RANDOM - Superpowers

This is so weird. That only happened on mobile but now it says the usual "This post has been deleted by So and so"

@Diana

Huh. O_O It might have been a momentary screwup because things weren't all loading like they were supposed to. I'll keep a note of it just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.