Never Let Me Go (Eli x strawberry_swirl)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Viktoria was taken by surprise when she saw Yael. She didn't know whether to leave the classroom or just stay. She decided on the latter. She took a seat in front of Yael. She set her belongings on the ground and pulled out her sketchbook. When Yael commented about not seeming like much of an artist, she tensed up. She was taken by surprised by the flash in her face. She tried to ignore whatever Yael said and eventually gave up. She sighed.
"Well, I'm glad I was of use. If you don't mind, I'll just go back to what I was doing." She said, politely.
She continued her sketch from earlier. Trying her best to not be nervous around Yael. She wanted to talk with Yael. Learn more about her, maybe even become friends in the long run. From what she's noticed, she must be into photography. She didn't know much about photography. She considered talking to her about that. She set her pencil down and turned towards Yael.
"Um... You must really like photography, right." She said, nervously. Trying to keep herself calm and collected.

Status
Not open for further replies.