Never Have I Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doodled on everything because class was boring. I got in trouble a lot when I handed in work that had doodles all over the sides. Me and my friends would draw on the boards when the teacher wasn't looking and it would be something inappropriate usually. Whoops.

Never have I ever drawn/painted/ect.. a mural or something on a wall. (I want to paint my room so bad though. #brokelyfe)

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I once wrote "bored" all over the white board once. So when the next class came in they started to complain about being bored. The teacher asked why and they pointed at my doodles saying "Even the whiteboard's telling us to be bored!".

I have never drawn a mural or something on a wall before.

Never have I gotten the same food multiple times in the same day.

I think we have a genius in the house. I never even thought of writing that on the board.

I have gone weeks just eating ramen and mac and cheese for breakfast, lunch and dinner. It was a sad time.

Never have I ever owned a robe.

I have worn a Jedi Robe before. :3

Never have I gone an entire week without leaving the house.

... I have been in my house for like months straight at one point... >_<

Never have I ever vandalized public property.

I have never intentionally vandalised public property.

Never have I had to correct someone (in person) of my hair colour.

Nope, never had that problem, then again I was never asked about such sooo...

Never have I ever puked after riding on a roller coaster.

Nope, I don't get motion sickness. Besides rollercoasters are fun :D

Never have I ever taken more than 30 minutes to get a perfect selfie.

I have never taken over 30 minutes on a selfie.

Never have I broken a bone.
Nope, never had that problem, then again I was never asked about such sooo...
Lucky. :P
My hairs a dark enough brown some people call it black. :P

And in High School I had a blonde friend you called everyone who was blonde brown haired.
Because she thought calling them blonde was an insult due to the "Blondes are dumb" stereotype.

I have broken several. I am clumsy XD

Never have I ever been to a strip club.

I have never been to a strip club.

Never have I spent over 100$ on a game.

I would say no and yes I have. I bought the collectors edition of FF 13-2 and got the book too so the total was like 120 bucks but the game itself was like 90 bucks. -shrugs- count it or not.

Never have I ever bought a brand new game and returned it to the store.

I see no point in having a loss in money, don't like the game? Give it away as a gift. XD

Book would be seperate. :P

I have never returned a new game to the store. Used one's is different though. And it was always in a "Get some cash back after I played it, so future purchases are cheaper".

Never have I had to stream something because official providers were blocking their own content.

My internet does not comply with streaming because it only gives me 10 GB before videos won't load XD unless it is during the unlimited hours streaming is never watched or done.

Never have I ever cosplayed. If that makes sense. I have never been to a convention nor dressed up in cosplay.

You should be aware then that Gif's tend to eat up about 20 MB each, which adds up quickly.

I have cosplayed on multiple occasions.

Never have I been granted a divine sword by the lady of the lake.

I am not conservative whatsoever haha. The wifi still works when no more gb are available but videos or audio takes like ten millions years to load just 5 seconds. Texts, and most pics load easily. Except tumblr pics for some reason. So when it does go out I can't watch Youtube and stuff like that but I can still roleplay XD

Well if it happened I am too unholy to wield it anyways. So I kinda just threw it back.

Never have I ever fisted anyone in the face with my foot.

I have never fisted anyone with my foot.

Never have I kicked anyone with my hands.

I have kicked a few with my hands, a good ole Karate chop.

Never have I ever slept peacefully in class.

I have slept peacefully in class before. Teacher actually poked me awake once class ended so I knew to go. :P

Never have I had to study before an exam.

I rarely studied and the only time I guess I did "study" was so I could just hangout with friends and use that as an excuse on a school night lol

Never have I ever been to morning detention. I always got lucky and got after school detention which in my opinion is better because you don't have to wake up earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.