Never Have I Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grade-wise I fucked up so many times in classes, had many, MANY well deserved 'F's as my grades and even pissed off a few teachers because I was either bored, lazy or had other shit of far greater value to deal with.

Never have I ever failed my end of a deal/bargain/promise that I made, including oral ones.

I am sure I have at some point in my life. Can't really think of anything specific but at times I have been either a shitty person or had to back out for some reason.

Never have I ever eaten anything spicy I couldn't handle.

The very first time my parents started on their whole "lets make food exciting" thing, put wayyy to much spice into a curry. I took a bite and I swear there must have been puffs of smoke coming out of my ears.

Never have I ever bindge watched something on nexflix for more than three hours.

I've done that with Merlin, Doctor Who & Breaking Bad.
Other shows I've binged too, but via streaming.

Never have I had more than 2 cinnamon rolls/buns in a single day.

I am a fat ass and can eat all of them XD

Never have I ever been to church to actually praise Jesus. Or do holy stuff. (I've went to see friends or with friends because they wanted me to go but never really went to do the whole church thing.)

I've never been to Church to Praise Jesus. Being raised casual Catholic I've been in church for baptisms, weddings and funerals. But never for typical sermons (well, one exception. But it was more of a funeral anniversary thing and I just stayed quiet). And that's back when I was Catholic, now that I'm Atheist? Naw.

Never have I left my ears for a month without cleaning them.

Reactions: Link Loftin
What about a good ol' " would you rather " which is - I wouldn't say popular but instead urgh I don't know there isn't a word yet - among youtubers. I'll start :

Would you rather travel to the past and see your ancestors or travel to the future and see your great - great - great - +5 grandchildren ?

Never have I left my ears for a month without cleaning them.[/QUOTE]

3 years and counting , ear cleaning is for the weak. But seriously I'd imagine I have during my baby years.

I clean my ears daily. I had an two ear infections in one ear and it fucked it up for like a year and a half. So out of fear I clean my ear so it doesn't die.

Never have I ever taken leftovers from a buffet home.

I have done this constantly.

Never have I ignored an RP for longer than a week.

Uh... *sweats* but I did end up dropping them because I felt bad for leaving people hanging and felt it was respectful to just drop em.

Never have I ever lived in the city.

• Bucket of Rainbows
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
I have never lived in the city...
Well technically I do. My towns population is just high enough to legally count as a city.

But we don't have any city life, we're as town and town can get... Minus all the rich people tearing down houses for monster houses.

Never have I left a video game uncompleted.

Well I haven't finished a few but it doesn't mean one day I won't.... hopefully.

Never have I ever gotten anything removed from my body. (Like organs and stuff.)

I have never had an organ removed. Poked at to shrink (apparently, according to my doctors for my adenoids as a kid, but not removed)

Never have I flown to another country.

I haven't even flown to another state or city. XD

Never have I ever properly typed.

I know how but it is too much work and I can get more done looking at the keyboard. I do like a mix of proper and lazy, since I memorized the keys.

I have never typed properly on the keyboard.
School tried to teach me, it never worked.
And I was still out-typing my classmates.

Never have I killed an animal for food.

I don't even kill bugs. My dad and family has because we live in the south and hunting and fishing are a thing. But I never eat any of it because I feel bad. I tried deer once and almost threw up just thinking about it and didn't finish it. I don't eat fish and I don't remember ever eating squirrel or rabbit.

Never have I ever caught my house on fire by playing with matches or lighters. (Or anything that burns)

I have never caught my house on fire. :P

Never have I gotten a weird voice off of Helium?

Status
Not open for further replies.