Never Go Outside (purplerose and SAS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
( omg I'm not the only one! XD I love that series)

He chuckled and kissed her forehead when he saw the mischief in her eyes. "Alright, let's eat." He said and looked around at the table, looking at the food that was laid out.

(Me too!It's so hard to find people who actually read it.)
Heather adjusted her dress as she sat and reached forward to bring the turkey forward,so they could each take a piece.One of the maids hurried forward to help but she shook her head with a smile."I can do it,it is no problem."She said to the young girl before beginning to serve her and her mate dinner.She was rather independent and didn't like the servants having to do everything for her when she could so easily do it herself.

(Ikr? I ask people about it and they just respond with: huh? Okay? And I'm like: D: )

Samuel smiled and was rather glad that she sent the maid away to not help her. He took some turkey and some other things before he started eating. He had to admit, he was starving, so he piled his plate up with a lot.

(So have you read the entire series?Also,do you wanna play out this rp using the grey wolves series?)
Heather eyes the large quantity of food on Samuel's face with a raised brow."If you were hungry.You could have said something earlier and we would have had dinner sooner."She said to her mate,sounding a bit liel she was scolding a small child.

(Yeah, I've read all of them, and that's be totally fine.)

He looked at her with his mouth full and swallowed before he spoke. "I didn't want to interrupt." He said and chuckled, then shoveled another bite of food into his mouth.

Heather laughed softly at his answer and pecked his cheek lovingly before taking a bite of her own food.As the familiar burst of flavor hit her tongue,she let our a soft moan.She loved the cooking of her chef and thoroughly enjoyed his turkey most of all.When she was younger,she would eat this same meal with her parents and brother.Eating this now with her mate made her remember the past and how her parents would have loved Samuel.

He ate all of his food in under a half hour, and he leaned back in his chair and sighed with content. "That...was good." He murmured under his breath as he closed his eyes with a grin on his lips.

Heather laughed at his antics and stood to pick up their dirty plates and taking them to the kitchen.As she returned to bring in the food as well,she found that the maids had already done so."You know sometimes I think they would prefer to do more work."She said with a sigh,sitting down beside Samuel."So my darling mate,are you ready to get to know each other?"

He looked at her and shrugged. "That depends. Mind if we go for a little run as we talk?" Be asked, standing up and walking over to her, trailing his fingers across her shoulders.

Heather enjoyed the warm comfort she felt from his touch and smiled.'Of course.The woods behind the castle is our private land,so we can run there and not be disturbed.'She answered,standing as well and leaning into his touch as he traced the black markings along her shoulders.She felt other eyes I her that didn't belong to her mate and turned her head to find a few of the other guards eyeing the newly mated couple.

Samuel looked to we what she was looking at and saw guards eyeing them. 'Come on, love, let's go.' He said and let her lead him to the woods behind the castle. Once they were outside, he breathed in the fresh air and sighed, then he started to shift

Heather carefully took off her dress before shifting so she would have soothing to can he into afterwards.When she was done shifting and her paws settled on the soft ground,she turned her head to look for her mate.Her tan fur shined in the full moon's glow and she raised her head to look up at it's beauty.'It's so beautiful.'She thought in awe as she studied the darkened sky that was dotted with specks of light.

Last edited by a moderator:
Samuel walked up to her with a tilt of his head and poked her shoulder with his pink nose. 'Are you coming?' He asked her, then licked her cheek and rubbed his side against her

'Yeah.I was just admiring the full moon.'Heather replied,nuzzling her head under his chin and returning his affectionate lick.Her green eyes met his and she gave a wolfy grin before trotting down the path infront of them.'Now that we have time to ourselves.What happened to you?Why were you injured?'Her words held a worried tone as she thought of Samuel being injured.A spark of anger lit in her chest when she imagined the wolf who had done such a terrible thing to her mate;she wasn't known for being violent but at the moment she wanted to treat the wolf as they had treated her love.

He trotted after her, keeping close so his side brushed hers. He sighed and looked at her. "My pack did it to me. They all ganged up on me, then left me there to die." He said to her and felt the flash of anger through their bond. 'Its alright, love, you're here with me now. We can start a new pack where they respect us.'

Heather nodded at his words and no longer focused on her anger,finding comfort in his fur brushing against her side.'I'd like that.The pack I have now is quite small but I'm sure others will be willing to join.'She answered,already imagining the pack they would be able to create.'What is your favorite color?'

He chuckled in her mind and bumped her playfully. 'The color of your fur.' He murmured and have her a wolffish grin before he started running

Heather chuckled and darted after him.'Well mine is the color of the full moon on a clear night.'She thought to him as they ran through the forest.'Is there anything else you can tell me about yourself?'She was curious about his past and desired to know as much as possible bait her mate.

'Hmm, well, I love the stars, running, sports, and now, spending time with my mate.' He said and looked at her

'Well aren't you sweet.'Heather replied,loving how charming her mate was and the words he spoke to her.'How was I ever lucky enough to be paired with such an amazing mate?Do you have any family members?'The first part of her thought was directed towards herself but after having thought it,she realized he could hear all her thoughts and not just ones she sent through the mate bond.

Status
Not open for further replies.