1. Intermediate
  2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Historical, fantasy, magic, horror, supernatural, survival, vampires, demons, pirates, mutants, ghosts, romance (FxF, MxM, MxF) (Romance should be part of the plot and not the whole plot in itself), etc.
Sakura sat in the classroom looking out of the window. 'My mom will kill me when she hear that I failed in math' she thought and sighted. The bell rang and the school day had ended, Sakura decided not to go home for a while and went to the mall.
She bought a hamburger and coke and sat down for a while before she got tired on doing nothing, but she barely had any money left so she couldn't do much.
'Well if you are short on money then you just need to work in some' She thought to herself and unpacked her guitar. She sat down beside a fountain in the mall and placed her guitar casing open in front of herself. She started to play some songs she had written herself and almost immediately a crowd started to form. 'I will probably have enough within an hour' she thought and smiled as she started to play her favorite song.

View attachment 5798

Status
Not open for further replies.