2. Adept
  3. Advanced
  4. Prestige
  5. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Female
Genres
Romance, Yaoi, Fantasy, Historical, Modern, Horror; anything really, I'll try my hand at something once.
never-forgotten-itsik.JPG

When you here the name, never forgotten, most cringe. These words strike chords in the very souls of the many people in District 9. But before you know what Never Forgotten, stands for, you must learn why it brings such pain and sorrow to everyone in each district, espeially District 9.

10 years earlier, a group of children went missing in the small farming district. The people turned tothe majistrate and they did investigations that gave them no clue as to where the children where.

1 year , 2 months, 3 days, and exactly 12 minuutes later, each child came back, but they were different.

They began doing things that most humans could not do and one by one they tried to have children. Once their child was born they left once again, disappearing. But just before they came back, but even stronger, and they began taking control of the people, seizing peoples thoughts, making them like they were now.

The majistrate caught wind of an uprising but they did nothing, having dealt with attacks before but they would soon learn.

One year... the group of 6 16 year old children, became 16,000 people and then doubled and doubled and then they attacked the Capitol city, calling themselves Mikeru's. The blood that was shed on that day, November 5, was one no one would ever forget.

The military barely defeated them and executed the 6 who started it all and tried to find their children but were only able to kill all except one....
__________________________________________________________________________________

Okay, I need four more people, maybe five, other then myself for this roleplay
Here's what I would like here
  • ONE Character Sheet, can be male or female
  • Can not not be a Mikeru since only one is left alive
  • I require everyone to either work for the Majistrate or for hire and your goal is to hunt my character, Kaiela, the last Mikeru alive
  • You can be a fourth Mikeru if you like but not everyone can be one
  • Activity PLEASE!