❥Never ending rp partner search

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JellyFairy

Original poster
Sakura-Tree-cherry-blossoms-sakura-petals-sakura-tree-cherry-blossom-petals-petals-light-pole-anime-nature-_zpsaec8ab8d.jpg

Welcome to my never ending role play partner search!

Here in this thread I'll write down all my plots for potential role plays so others can take a look, and hopefully if someone liked something we can role play together.

Have an idea in mind, don't be shy and send it to me. I won't bite unless you want me to...

Rules:
❧No instant love.
❧Use proper English.

❧No one-liners.
❧ In case you're bored or want to quit, please inform me.
❧Confused or lost, ask, it won't hurt.
❧Try to be active.
_________________________________________________________________________________

Male x Male:

One: A family consist of elites, prodigies, each with their individual talents and field of expertise, were enchanted with an honourable reputation. Well...except for one: the youngest son. He had the worst image among the whole family members, known for his twisted, double personality, lurking in the shadows waiting for his next victim. He had the brains but lacked courtesy; moreover, sanity. If it weren't for their connections and influences, he would have been locked behind the bars a long time ago. And he also had his own way to shut people up, having a massive amount of information regarding every single human, almost like living with them, so without any hesitation he would use their secrets to have things go his way.
Now, unfortunately for a new neighbour [your character] who just happened to moved in, who also would attend the same university as he, had an accident occur between them, making him his instant enemy. Life became hard--gangs set up, repeated accidents, explosions, etc.--but he didn't hate it, in fact, he slowly fell in love with his craziness.

35993504-46a6-4c29-8057-9aee6ce71322_zps604e0a9a.jpg

Name: Hanasaki Yukina
Nickname: None
Height: 5' 9"
Weight: 130 lbs
Personality: Impatient, curious, twisted, bold.
Position: Uke (submissive)
Orientation: Pansexual
Siblings: three brothers

✓Rooftops
✓Waffles
✓Rain
✓Manipulating

Dislikes:
✗His siblings
✗Loud noises
✗Ice creams
✗Lairs (Although he is one himself)
✗Green tea

Two: Two brothers had their parent die of an accident. Having no relatives they were taken to an orphanage. With each adopted by a different parent, they got separated from each other, and living years without hearing from the other, they forgot ever having a blood-related sibling. They lived their lives normally and graduated peacefully. One pursued his dream of becoming an author and the other to become an editor [Your character]. One day, [Your character] was assigned to work with his brother ignorantly without recognising the resemblance between them. The more days passed, the more they fell for each other's flaws and perfections, developing a forbidden love between them.
tumblr_mlqofurqhp1r23hz7o1_5001_zps8244b4fc.jpg
Name: Suguha Aikawa
Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 132 lbs
Personality: Quiet, honest, modest, shy.
Orientation: Bi-curious
Position: Uke (submissive)
Siblings: One brother
✓Cats
✓Books
✓Parks
Dislikes:
✗Spiders
✗Meat
✗Snow
✗Abusers

Male x Female:

One: A shut-in who despised humanity greatly, ironically being one, lived a complete isolated life free of distractions and social needs, locking the door to the outer world. She dropped out of high school and spent her time playing video games and watching anime. Imagination became her friend, creating her own harem of favourite characters. After six years of living off her parents, it was finally decided she should move out and find herself a job. Her life went upside down, desperately looking for stability, having all of a sudden a need for a job and a place to stay; it was hard especially after her fictional, was to be future husband died.
To the cheapest neighbourhood she moved under the pressure of her parents and their persistence. She refused working and gave up her job-hunting to become an online writer since she had a remarkable experience from writing fictions, making a living out of it. She was told by the landowner soon she would have a roommate. At first she reprimand but had to accept, seeing she couldn't afford moving out or finding a cheaper place. That was one problem before having another: Her new roommate resembled her deceased husband, giving her a mini heart attack. Feeling like crying every time they exchanged glances, his presence ill her badly, depressing her poor heart.
I can play either of the two.
You can take one of these profiles or create your own:
7c427f78-5b08-481e-8d3f-8cee96cf3618_zps38fcb389.jpg

Name: Kisaragi Shiyo
Nickname: Shi-chan
Height: 6'
Weight: 140 lbs
Personality: Kind, cheerful, friendly mean, straightforward.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Siblings: None

✓Dogs
✓Cakes
✓Strawberries

Dislikes:
✗Rude people
✗Books
✗Coffee
✗Vanilla

f128653f-8f58-4501-9976-6858b0658d3d_zps628218d4.gif

Name: Tsukishima Yuya
Height: 5' 4"
Weight: 125 lbs

Personality: Introvert, immature, picky, calm.
Orientation: Heterosexual
Siblings: None

✓Video game
✓Anime
✓Chocolate
✓Parfait
Dislikes:
✗People
✗Summer
✗Animals
✗Mochi

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I'm interested in your first Male x male idea :3

Hello, I'm interested in the second male x male plot. Is it still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.