2. Beginner
  3. Elementary
  4. Intermediate
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Male
  2. Primarily Prefer Male
Genres
I would tend to play Modern Fantasy or High Fantasy
so there's new RP idea that I came up with, a mystery interactive RP. it's just a rough basic idea where player can choose from the given role by the gm (yes after a case done, a new case with different role will be give) after choosing the role, GM will tell who will be the murderer (so no victim as the murderer will be the one who kill the victim)

The murderer must blend into the crowd and prevent from being suspected by the other witness/people. As witness your job is to investigate who's the murderer among you, (with that being said, murderer can bluff and all that to convince other that he/she isn't the murderer) Witness can solve the puzzle of the murder by investigating the crime scene.

each witness can only hold limited to 5 evidence, whether they wanted to share or not is their right. (so murderer had a chance to keep the evidence but keeping evidence will only resulted to suspicion, so be careful) after investigation phrase are over, each witness/murderer can ask 1 person they wish to interrogate to make sure that you choose the right person (this doesn't hinder you to ask a person to work together and solve the case)

the last one will be voting, after voting's done the if the witness failed to identify the murderer than murderer can have the right to make the case or pass it to another person and if the witness are right they can vote who'll make the next case.

(somewhere in th para missed a phrase called hypothesis where witness and murderer can share all of his/her evidence or some evidence and try to hypothesize the series of event)

Welcome Sherlock to be~ (if you get that reference from than you're a true fan of the game franchise)

thanks for showing interest in this thread~

thanks~

Reactions: KayLove |-/
A mystery RP?? Sure I'm already pretty interested.

O w O

Count me in.

Reactions: GreenSea
Im interested times Mewtwo

Reactions: GreenSea
okay that makes 7+me = 8 person, enough people to create a crime I'll probably will make a crime in a mo/group (still building up the crime) so in a mean time I think I'll let the group open and make ooc at there,

also note for people who want to join in the middle of the crime, you can only join when there a new crime, so feel free to join and I'll pm you as soon as there's a new crime.

Reactions: EternalMusic
sorry for double posting but anyone would want to be co-gm? being a gm doesn't mean you got to know anything, they only served purpose as to organized things. Case maker as the authority when doing the case and so on

thanks I'll be gladly to let you be the co gm~

it'll be always open and even if you're late, you'll only need to wait until the next case~

Status
Not open for further replies.