Never ending fight

He looked down at the sliding ice cube that was about to fall over the edge. "Doe!!!" He slid and grabbed it but it was slipping out of his hand he put his entire body over it. He kept it from moving. "Got it!!@ " He called down and after a while getting up when ihe was sure it was in place.

Macore floated up to where the other was. "Oh good." With a good whack, he hit it hard enough to break enough ice to free his staff. "Ha ha!" He chuckled.

Hinata stood behind them and giggled. "Glad you two had fun" she let out another giggle. "So everyone alright" she tried to sound serious. She walked up to the mysterious man and smirked "Ready to answer some questions?" Her curiosity was just running wild today.

She thought of her first quetion "Whats your name?" she asked "Where did you learn magic?" she asked happy that she had the chance to learn a little.

"I am Macore Violin." He bowed. "I sort of... Already knew magic. However, my creator trained me.

"Creator?" she was surprised "So your not human?" she looked at his hat "..... will you take off your hat please?" Does he look human? She thought to her self.

"Heh heh, okay, but ready yourself." He magically grabbed his hat, removed it, and....

Nothing was there.

Her eyes widened. She was speechless. "Are you invisible or is there just nothing?" she asked.

"I'm the robe itself!" He chuckled. "Animated by a wizard over 5000 years ago." He his his head back on.

Her eyes became even wider. Now she had even more questions. She couldn't help but blurt them all out at once. "Where is your creator? Can you take any other form? How do you have emotions? How do you even own a staff?" She was so shocked.

Macore answered each question quickly. "Dead, no, magic, passed down from him." He laughed. "Anything else, O curious one?"

She blushed a little embarrassed "heh, sorry" she apologized. She thought for a moment "Do you have to sleep or eat?"

She stood there for a second "I.....I have no more questions" She didn't know what to say she wanted to know more but what was there to know "Wait what do you do for a living?"

"Well, I..." He paused for a moment. He took out his staff. After chanting a few words, a violin appeared in place of it. "...This."

She watched as the wooden stringed instrument appeared "you play music?" she asked calmly.

"All for a living." He chuckled. "Oh, and watch this-" He held the instrument in position, and played a short, yet beautiful song. Suddenly, out of some dirt near them, a small tree grew. "Not just songs- Magic songs."

He looked around. People were staring. "...Oh great."

"er.....we should go somewhere so I can ask questions and not attract attention" She said feeling nervous from all the staring. She knew people liked to fight others who they claim to be different.

Hunter eyed everyone. He hated to be over crowded. It made him feel like being at a disadvantage.