Never ending fight

She sat down at a table and waited for him to sit before she called for a waiter. "So tell me about the building that was burned" she said waiting for the waiter to come over.

A floating man in a teal robe stood in a street, completely still, if it weren't for a breeze keeping him up. He had a tall tower- like hat, along with a red flag from his hood opening to the bottom of his cape. "Hmm..." He groaned. He lowered himself to look like he was walking, and entered a shop. "There you are..." He said, looking at a man with a black coat, hat, scarf, sunglasses, pants, and shoes.

((wow more people joined this than I thought would haha))

Hinata was waiting for his explanation until she heard another voice. "Well this day is action packed isn't it?" she said mumbling. She and looked up "Who are you looking for?" her stomach growled but she had to ignore it

Noticing the girl, he quickly put a sleeved hand over her mouth. "Shh... See that guy in black over there? He stole something from me." He answered. "By the way, getting into people's buissness could get you into trouble"

She was surprised from his sudden movement. She pushed his hand away." I get enough to know how to protect my self." she said softly "What did he do?" she said getting even deeper in to his buisness

The magician groaned. "A staff, of sorts." He answered. He raised his arms, which so far, hadn't shown signs of having arms.

"no need for the attitude" she said under her breathe. She stood up "Then go get it" she wanted to follow and see what happened

I look at the man. He seemed to about to knock someone out. He was ready to tell his story but he wanted to watch first. He was waiting to see what would happen.

Hinata looked back at hunter. "I'm really sorry hunter you can go ahead and order if you want" she said still feeling hungry. She looked back at the strange man "Who are you anyways?"

He had already ordered before she said so. He was enjoying himself with his curiosity. Curiosity killed the cat.​ As they say.

"What do you think I'm doing?" He began chanting in some forgien language. Suddenly, the man's own shadow grabbed his leg. He quickly pulled out a hand gun and shot it. The resterant filled with terror. "So close..."

She jumped back. This was a really shocking day "I asked for your name?" she said angry.

He watched. So there were mythological type people here. Mages. Shadow manipulators. He wasn't sure if that happened here.

She was tired, hungry and there was a magician in front of her that refused to give her information. She groaned as her stomach growled. This was too much "Pleae tell me whats going on before I pass out"

Well basically he is some sort of magician who is powerful enough to bend shadows to his will. Bit of a rarity.

"oh" she said suddenly awake. So he is magic? She had a glimmer in her eye. She loved magic. "Hunter....what else do you know about magic?"

"Well. More people come around using it. And most of them focus on one element. I myself only know a few spells. " He looked at Hina. Was she fascinated by magic? That was certainly amusing. "Anyway. This guy probably nows a lot more then i do."

"So you know a little magic?" she tried not to sound too happy.

Not much. Why? Do you want me to show you some?"

She nodded happily but keeping her appearence calm. She loved magic she just never knew how to do it.