Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JadedWaifu

Original poster
Oi! *waves excitedly* How is you??? Since I have no idea how an introduction to one of these things should sound, but I hope that will suffice. Now down to business. I am on the hunt for a partner to help me flesh out some idea's I've had since I began writing at the age of nine. Now I only mention I've been writing for a while so you all get an idea for how rusty some of these plots may be since I've just recently this year started writing again. I am in no way a professional writer; I have no grip on how to use proper punctuation and grammar. So, my rules for having a partner are rather quick, sweet and to the point ~

Rules

1. Literate – This means at least know your different forms of where, were, we're and what-not. Grammar and punctuation don't have to be perfect, as I've said for myself, I am far from perfect. Just make sure your sentence structure makes some sense, please?
  2. Semi para / paraThis means I will not accept a one-liner as a response. NO EXCEPTIONS. How am I supposed to get an emotion or feeling out of a snappy response? Also, I can't write less than two paragraphs and I don't feel like putting in all of the work. So, please contribute.
  3. No ERPThis means I won't be engaging in any sort of ERP. These sorts of threads never go anywhere and I'm only speaking of my past experiences. Bringing up sex, jokes, implications ~ all of that is cool, but I don't want to sit and write out word for word what is happening. I like to save that stuffz for the real world experience, thank you.
  4. Have fun!This means… HAVE FUN! Please be open to contributing ideas and really building a world with characters we both love and love to hate^^

RP Must Haves and Have Nots

1. I love descriptive writing. If you sat there and explained for two paragraphs the importance of the bracelet on your characters wrist and why they wear it, I'd cheer you on! I tend to ramble about things that seem unimportant, but just remember I never say something without reason and neither should you!
  2. I love more the one setting. If we have one main setting say a school, cool, but let's venture out beyond those walls at some point.
  3. I don't enjoy fandom roleplays, unless they have none of the original characters and the idea is concrete.
  4. I'll say it again, NO ERP!
  5. I enjoy playing more than one character and so should you!
  6. I usually play the more femme characters. I also like to play trans, CD, gender variant, genderfluid / queer characters. In contrast I just ask that at least our main characters fit together somehow. Mine usually isn't the type who could win in a fight, but if they are they still want a sort masculine force to level out their effeminate ways ~ that makes sense, right?
  7. Music helps me write a lot personally so if that's something you enjoy as well, please send me songs. I'm always looking for new inspiration.
  8. Charater sheets are a thing that I must have personally. If you aren't into making them, more power to ya. I just need something to look back on and I like to be able to revise something as I build my character so I can acurrately measure their developement.
  9. OH- another thing. I will play the villain ~ gladly ^^

Genres (no particular order)

• Action / Adventure
  • Horror / Gore
  • ROMANCE
  • Sci-Fi
  • Occult
  • Supernatural
  • Post-Apocalypt

• Mystery
  • Slice of Life

Pairings (mXm / mXf / fXf)

• superheroXsupervillain
  • vampireXwerewolf
  • vampireXvampire hunter
  • teacherXstudent
  • witchXwitch (rival covens?)
  • alienXhuman
  • ghostXhuman

Plots*

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Last Vampire[/BCOLOR] - TAKEN (MiharuAya)

[BCOLOR=#808080]BloodPath[/BCOLOR] - TAKEN (kronas17)

[BCOLOR=#808080]The Girl In The Basement[/BCOLOR] - (fXf)

pink The year is 1974. In a small town a newspaper girl (Character A, you) becomes obsessed with a certain house on her route. Rumors have swirled around about missing children. This news paper girl has been running her own investigation. All signs pointed to the mysterious owner of 3345 Mumgrave St. Inside this persons basement is a girl (Character B, me), her reason for being there is unknown, but one things for sure is that shes afraid and hurt. Character A feels compelled to save character B. Is this girl hiding a secret? She seems to be in real danger. Something about her is... otherworldly..

[BCOLOR=#808080]Villains[/BCOLOR] - (mXm)

pink Character A is a modest business man by day. Pretty and powerful, dating the city's famous and beloved Superhero, Character B. However it's all a cover up. By night this business man turns into a crossdressing vixen. He is the main attraction at an underground "tranny" (cringeworthy derogatory slang term, sorry) strip club where other business come in secret. It doubles as a regular strip club on top and below is where the real magic happens. You see the business men who come here are part of nerfarious schemes and the women at this strip club aren't women and they aren't strippers... they're assassin's. Character A is the best of his troupe and soon gets recruited by an organization made of some of the worlds most successful supervillains. Each villain is assigned an arch nemesis and his becomes his fake lover. Once the cats out of the bag will he realize too late that he really loves this hero? Will his lover join him or want venegance from the bitter sting of betrayal? There's no way out of the organization once you're in, unless you're willing to pay with your life.
* will add more plot's as they come to me ~

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Thanks for the response, I'll send you a pm ~ I have no problems with creating an idea together, that could be even more fun ^^

I think you may have posted the wrong link?? ^^

Reactions: Sailor Pluto
Still looking ~ cleaned it up as well ^^

I'd love to rp the last vampire plot with you if you're still looking?

Reactions: JadedWaifu
I'd love to RP BloodPath with you, if no one else has approached you about it yet. I have some ideas for it that you might like. :)

I'm interested in Blood Path if you're still up to doing it :)

@Kronas17 @Paopu

Ahhhh >.< In the interest of fairness, I would have to go with Paopu's response ~ However, I did mention 3 main characters in this plot, and though I was gonna play two of them I'm willing to hand one over. Did you wanna try it with the three of us? If not and you accept defeat Kronas, Paopu it's all yours ~

I'm interested in giving it a shot in playing Character C

I'd love to do the GIRL IN THE BASEMENT plot. I have the right character. I'll send you a PM soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.