Never Done Running

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wish

Original poster
MC - My character
YC - Your character

MC has spent many nights pondering why her ex-husband won't stop chasing her. He had been civil throughout the divorce which had surprised MC. MC thought his cooperation meant he was finally letting her go. MC was very wrong. Prior the divorce, MC had been abused far too long by the man she had once been in love with. MC had made several attempts to leave him previously, but he always convinced her using various methods. Just after the divorce was finalized, MC moved far from the small town she'd lived in since she was a child . Thinking she was finally free, MC began settling into city life only to have her apartment trashed, and MC beaten badly once again. MC tried a couple more times to get far enough away from him that he would just leave her alone. Time and time again, he would find MC. Eventually, MC changed her name and everything she could about herself and moved once more. Soon after arriving in a new town, MC met YC. MC has strong feelings for YC, but she's afraid to get romantically involved with YC and requests they remain good friends/friends with benefits. MC's ex-husband has found her once more, but this time he's taking his time revealing himself.

I prefer this to be FxF, but I'm willing to have it be MxF.

I would like to join! If possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.