Never Been on Iwaku Before~

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by moonbebi, Sep 11, 2012.

1. So, this is totally my first time here on Iwaku RP. I love to RP and totally have before. It's just... been awhile. ("Awhile" is an understatement. LOL!) I really want to get back into it and I'm really looking forward to it! Total yayness!!!!

- Kandra :)
  2. hallo Kandra! 8D Welcome to the community!
  3. hello! Welcome back to rping! You picked a good place to start. :)
  4. Hello to both of you!!!!

And Diana, I totally love your pic. I've watched that movie so many times I could quote it in my sleep. LOL
  5. Welcome to the community, Kendra.

It's great that you wish to get back into the spirit of role play.

Why I remember when I first started here on Iwa- *Clears throat* Right. I have a few links that will help you out with any of your needs.

You can check out the Academy. It has many useful programs and you can even request mentors to help you out. They take you on as Intensive or Advise you on thigs.

Also, we have a Jump-In Rp section. You can check out all types of rp there and there is no sign up required. Just jump in and play!

Those are some links to help you get started. You can ask myself or any other staff for help if you need it.

Enjoy your stay here.^^
  6. Thank you, Tetsuri Tokai. I might actually check those out. ^_^
  7. Hey there Moonbaby.. I hope I'm saying that correctly.

First off welcome to the site I see you're in capable hands already but if you need help with anything please don't hesitate to make a post in the Communty Hub Id you've already looked in our FAQ section.

Or you can PM any of the staff members and/or admin (except Diana she sucks) if you'd like to ask specific questions.

We're trying to make a friendly place for great plots to happen so in that spirit welcome aboard. I'll see you in the threads!