3. Slow As Molasses
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. No Preferences
Genres
Romance, modern, comedy, post-apocalyptic, slice of life.
I tried going through the FAQ but I didn't find anything exactly like what I was looking for but maybe I'm blind. So I have like... A really, really hard time with some of the fonts on this website. I know people do it for the aesthetic but sometimes it's so small or so busy and difficult to read. When I'm trying to read posts it really hurts my eyes or I can't focus on the words for some reason. Of course, when I'm rping with someone, I can ask them to use an easier to read font, but I can't do that when reading search threads or anything.

Is there an option to just see the plain text of someone's post? Sometimes I turn on the text-only function on Safari on my phone so I can read things, but I was wondering if there was an option on the site or something of that nature.

There's an option under preferences when you go into account details where you can make all of the fonts across the site larger on desktop and viewing on mobile. You can also right click in your browser and go to inspect element, then on the right side there should be a listing of all the fonts used on Iwaku and you can make them bigger from there as well. Like Safari, Firefox also has a reader view option for desktop located on the address bar, but I don't think that's what you're looking for since it doesn't convert the whole page D:

What theme are you using? Midnight is personally too dark for me and it makes my eyes hurt, so you might try fiddling with that option at the bottom of the page for better visibility.

Oh, thank god for that. Making the fonts bigger did kinda help make things easier to read. I think a function to just, even if temporarily, convert a post to just Arial or something would be really handy because my brain can just not process the fonts sometimes.

I'm using dusk :OOO

I guess for now I'll just stick with making all the fonts bigger.

I'm glad it helped some!