Neurotica Cafe

A

Anglkate

Original poster
So it happened again...I got bored. So the result was Neurotica Cafe

so what is this about? Well...nothing in particular really. Inara and Charna along with their pets Anubis and Amun (a cat and rabbit that talk) run this little cafe in the middle of Somewhereville. Expect odd characters to walk into the place and crazy events. Oh wait...sounds like the cbox oh joy! There is no set plot...but I will be making the rp in sort of a themed episodic style. The themes will be posted above my character's pictures in bright rainbow colors each time it changes.

Anyways I figured this would be a good place to discuss things if need be and answer questions! so JOIN DAMNIT! THE SQUISHIES DEMAND IT! D<

I know <3

: D

NOW WHERE ARE THE OTHER CUSTOMERS! D<

I RETURN AND I HAVE A POST! : D

ORION IS AWESOME CUZ HE POSTS FOR ME! EVERYONE ELSE WHO ISNT JOINING IS BOOO FACE! D<

ive been looking for stuff, will be joining soon hopefully...

sorry I havent posted, have had a bit of a writers bloc

it's cool it happens. There isn't a real set plot with the rp so it will jump around. I'm hoping to wrap up this theme arch after 1-2 pages and then create a new theme so maybe it will inspire you once more : )

Thank you all for joining! Again this isn't really a structured RP for the most part, but I will say that I'm hoping to end the Curiouser and Curiouser chapter before we hit page 3!!

Im looking for the next theme so any suggestions? Otherwise it's going to be another random one that you won't have any control over! >3 let me know! Lets use this OOC to the max for this rp!! Thanks all!