Netflix's Daredevil

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's a fair observation, could be a more refined look later on, but Matt's costume was kind of a part of his origin story, so I can't imagine they'd do the same thing with a supporting character.
They allready done this in JJ with Hellcat.

The reason these series are so good is that everyone of remote importance is treated like a big thing and given a chance to evolve and transtition.

I'm more eager to see what's up with Electra and seeing Stick return than I am about the Punisher honestly.

Costume variations.

12821536_1126706490713515_7807519121154217023_n.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Gwazi Magnum
That costume looks soooo much better then Season 1's "Proper" suit- Love the red lense things.

Now online - go get 'em!

I'm not coming back until i've seen all of Season 2, so see you in two weeks.

Now online - go get 'em!

I'm not coming back until i've seen all of Season 2, so see you in two weeks.
I'll be back in less than 24 hours! 8D

Ok, I just saw all of Season 2 and then got a nights sleep.

Season 2 was WAY better than Season 1 in my opinion.
And I fucking love the Punisher! >:3

I rarely tear up at shows and movies, but that graveyard scene, man...

*Obvious Spoilers for thread. Seriously, what are you doing reading this thread right after season 2 is out if you don'r want spoilers? Shoo!*

The funeral scene honestly didn't hit me that hard... But I was also kind of expecting Electra to be resurrected by the Hand.
Which reminds me, I'm glad they brought back Nobu for Season 2. He was one of the Season 1 Villains that I felt had potential but Fisk completely stole the spotlight from.
So seeing him able to shine on his own was a welcome addition.

Also, more Stick. I can't get enough of Stick.
Stick need's his own show.

"Have you ever been tired, Red?"

Ow. Right in the gut.

Jon is just, his version, his acting is the embodiment of what makes Punisher so good a charachter to me.

Was I the only one let down by who the "Blacksmith" guy ended up being?
Well, not so much 'who' it was but how suddenly it was exposed with so little explanation.

Like, HOW did Frank's old Commander get so successful in crime?

The way Jon uses eyemovements and facial expressions when he is ranting or remembering things is so good.

Binge watch complete.

Much weaker villain choice, but the series was carried by Punisher so that was ok.

Binge watch complete.

Much weaker villain choice, but the series was carried by Punisher so that was ok.
The villain more just seemed to be there to help develop the Punisher.
He didn't get much time himself (assuming you mean blacksmith).

The villain more just seemed to be there to help develop the Punisher.
He didn't get much time himself (assuming you mean blacksmith).
The Hand and Nobu was the main villain clearly. They were the ones getting ton of screen time. But Blacksmith was anticlimatic as all hell, no lie.

But this season was still Phenomenal. And The Kingpings rise inside the Jail was fantasic to. I am so excited for him to return to wreck havoc on the city.

The Hand and Nobu was the main villain clearly.
Just wanted to confirmed which you meant first.
I was glad Nobu actually got some time on his own rather than being overshadowed by Fisk like in Season 1.

Would have been nice if the Hand's plot came up a bit sooner though.
They were the ones getting ton of screen time. But Blacksmith was anticlimatic as all hell, no lie.
Yea... I didn't get it at all. :/
Not to mention they never explained how Punisher's commander not only became a Crime Lord but the best one.
But this season was still Phenomenal.
Agreed, I liked it far more than Season 1.
And The Kingpings rise inside the Jail was fantastic to. I am so excited for him to return to wreck havoc on the city.
I'm wondering how he plans to take that Prison power and turn it to New York power though.

Status
Not open for further replies.