Net Neutrality? What the hell is that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
E

Eternalfire61

Original poster
So, you know that guy John Oliver? Yeah he's kind of funny right? Intelligent too? Man he must really have something to say.

Well, this very smart man has an important message about Net Neutrality. I've only had an eye on this situation, but now this segment he has done has made it easier for me to understand.

So you should watch this!

Hmmm....Hank Green did a video on this too. It's got me worried....;n;
Hopefully the interwebz will continue to be a level playing ground - seems the obvious right thing. But, you know, big companies.....

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
I laughed when I watched this. Perfect ending to my day!

FLY MY PRETTIES! FLLLLYYYY!!!

• Love
Reactions: Eternalfire61
Well, The FCC is certainly asking for it, and Poor Netflix, I can't believe they got shook down like that.

This was rather informative.

Wow!

"Note: You are filing a document into an official FCC proceeding. All information submitted including names and address will be publicly available via the web."

http://apps.fcc.gov/ecfs/upload/dis...QpVYQLpnwvvZdr6!206641142!-1197448941?z=gzf9v

I have an issue with this...getting twitchy over it.

I need @Kooriryu 's opinion on this Net Neutrality and Public Available information. She is after all, The internet Witch and I trust her judgement.

Dude, I just link to cat .gifs and YouTube videos that are ridiculously relevant and/or related to a current topic in conversation with such precision it gives the illusion that I use magic to be able to 'summon the internet.'

... I mean, I do but c'maaan.

Net Neutrality or bust

• Thank You
Reactions: Fijoli
Status
Not open for further replies.