*Nervous Waving*

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoyfulFields

Original poster
Of course, beginning is always the hardest step to take. Hopefully I'll survive this step in the, I think, right direction.

Hello and good evening! I was recommended this site by a DA friend of mine named Sadicoatl who is a member of this site as well. After staring at the sign up page for the past few days, I decided to break down and create an account.
Haha, hopefully I'll be able to meet some nice people to roleplay with. Of course, I'm sure you're wondering what sort of experience I have under my belt. Well, three years with four in-between seems to be right. Don't fret though! I know I'm rusty, and I'm willing to practice before I get into anything too intense.

What did I used to roleplay when I did, you ask? Hmm, I think I can recall roleplaying as a sheltered, rich, young artist who was unknowingly crude to the women he wanted to paint because he came off as being a little sicko and perverted. Another person was a child going to boarding school. He was the kid of a rich wedding planner and law firm agent who grew up having to be a polite and perfect little boy and because of this he came off as quiet and in the shadows, only taking when talked to. Thinking even further back, I vaguely remember roleplaying as a run away royal knight living alone in a small cabin far off in the forest until a fugitive stumbles upon him. Also, maybe a young man that receives a mystery letter to a mansion in the middle of nowhere. Yeah, when I was younger I was very active in the roleplaying scene I guess! If I had a goal, it would be to be able to write like I did back then, as well as improve!

How rude of me! I'm Alex/Joy, by the way! An artist by practice and curious by nature! I would say I'm an Intermediate roleplayer according to this site's ranking. It seems romantic genre seems to be my most played genre by default, but I'm willing to try many other things as long as you're patient with me!

Thank you for reading! I hope we can talk, and maybe even start something together! <3

Welcome to Iwaku! I hope you enjoy your stay and find LOADS of awesome RPers on here. ^-^~

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
SELFLESS PROMO RUN FOR COVER!

Scroll down on my signature (I am the master commander.) and you'll find a lot of RPs that can probably spark up your interests. Maybe. Who knows?

@JoyfulFields

Welcome to Iwaku. We've got some pretty good stuff going on here, so you should find something that interests you no prob. Enjoy your stay.

• Thank You
Reactions: 1 person
SELFLESS PROMO RUN FOR COVER!

Scroll down on my signature (I am the master commander.) and you'll find a lot of RPs that can probably spark up your interests. Maybe. Who knows?

@JoyfulFields

Haha, guess I should put signatures back on...

Woo! You weren't kidding! Jeez, you have a good amount on your plate!
I'll definitely flip through all of these and check them out, because you're right, they might spark my interest. And there is no use in being picky! Thank you, again.

Reactions: Jihae
Welcome to Iwaku. We've got some pretty good stuff going on here, so you should find something that interests you no prob. Enjoy your stay.

Thank you very much for the welcome!
That's awesome, it seems this is a very active community which is super inspiring and intimidating all at the same time! I'll definitely be hopping around. Hopefully I'll find something that'll I'll be willing to participate in. My only problem is being nervous, haha.

Thank you very much for the welcome!
That's awesome, it seems this is a very active community which is super inspiring and intimidating all at the same time! I'll definitely be hopping around. Hopefully I'll find something that'll I'll be willing to participate in. My only problem is being nervous, haha.
The community is actually pretty accepting when it comes down to it. I haven't really crossed paths with strict GMs yet because most GMs are pretty nice about it and get a little excited when people have interest in their RP, but be wary because strict GMs are still out there. You shouldn't worry if you come across one, though. Having strict guidelines only make for a good RP, and a good character. :D

Have fun on Iwaku!~

Welcome to Iwaku! Good luck finding some fun stories to get you back into role-playing! ♥

Welcome to Iwaku! Good luck finding some fun stories to get you back into role-playing! ♥

Hehe, thank you for the welcome!
And I hope so to, I'm nervous but willing to find something interesting to try out for!

Ah, don't be nervous. I'd say most of don't bite. It's our characters you have to watch out for. XD

Ah, don't be nervous. I'd say most of don't bite. It's our characters you have to watch out for. XD

To true, to true!
I've come to notice that time community is very nice to each other, which is a great relief.
But, I've also come to notice that a majority of everyone is wickedly talented also!

Eh, don't include me in that, lol. I have a hard time thinking such things about myself. I'm okay. There's always room for improvement!

Hey, Welcome to IWAKU! (Says the newbie that just joined today)

If you ever feel like talking, or starting a Roleplay don't hesitate to PM me.

Uh, so yeah. Enjoy your stay and have a lot of fun ^_^.

Hey, Welcome to IWAKU! (Says the newbie that just joined today)

If you ever feel like talking, or starting a Roleplay don't hesitate to PM me.

Uh, so yeah. Enjoy your stay and have a lot of fun ^_^.

Thank you very much for the welcome my fellow newbie!

I'll be happy to hit you up for a onexone anytime you're willing! <3

I hope you enjoy your stay and find a lot of fun too!

Welcome to Iwaku, I hope u enjoy your stay, and sorry about such a late post. work really puts a crunch on my free time, but i like to post on new arrivals if im not in mid rp. so, here i am ^_^ if you ever have any questions or would like to just chat or possibly discuss and rp, please feel free to message me anytime! Oh, and please don't be offended by this copy and paste message, being usually crunched for time, i find that this works well, its quick and covers everything in one shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.