neriasurana's fandom search!

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

neriasurana

Original poster
hey everyone! my name is neriasurana, and as the title suggests, I'm here looking for some fandom roleplays! for those that are curious, I'm in my early 20's, a college graduate / aspiring writer, and I currently work full time! my availability is mostly during the day or very very late at night, as I work from 4:30pm to 1:00am, but I try to reply as quickly as possible. while I'm cool with most levels of writing, I am currently looking for someone who is willing to write at least three good sized paragraphs per post, if not more. I'm cool with forums, private messages, emails, or just about anything else (though skype / discord are kinda iffy tbh), so whatever makes you happiest is usually pretty cool with me.

for the most part, I'm pretty relaxed. I understand that life comes first, and I'm not going to bother you too much if you don't post for a while. if you aren't feeling the roleplay, or something is happening offline, I'm absolutely not going to hold it against you! I would appreciate a message to let me know, but if that doesn't happen, don't worry about it. I won't bite your head off for taking care of yourself, I promise. I'm also hella chill with plot and ideas, so if you have something you really want to write or some scene that you've been dying to try, let me know! so long as it isn't too extreme, I'm probably going to be down.

I am cool with playing both female and male characters, and I love doubling! want me to play a canon character for your oc? heck yeah! the only thing I ask is that you extend the same courtesy to me, and please don't come at me with any "I only play the female in m/f" because I won't be interested.

also I am only looking for someone who is over 18. this is not because I intend to have a bunch of smut, I just don't feel comfortable roleplaying with someone that much younger than me.

that being said, here are the things that I am specifically craving at this moment (subject to change as time goes on):
Dragon Age (Origins, Awakening, 2, Inquisition)
Alistair x f!Warden
Cullen x f!Inquisitor OR Cullen x f!Amell
Fenris x Hawke
Anders x Hawke
Solas x f!Inquisitor
Dorian x m!Inquisitor

Mass Effect (1, 2, 3)
Kaidan x f!Shepard
(this is pretty limited because I've only played through the series once; but I am hella down with suggestions!!)

Fallout (3, New Vegas, 4)
OC x OC
(I love bringing together protagonists! bring me your Courier and I'll find a way to introduce them to my LW! or if you want to just create our own area, that's cool too!)

Like I said, this is all subject to change, and this is by no means a comprehensive list, it's just what I can think of off the top of my head at this very moment. I'm cool with taking characters out of canon and creatiing our own world for them, or messing with the canon until it suits our needs, or crossing one game into another! I will admit that I am a sucker for both angst and fluff, so expect to see both of them in my roleplays and plots, but other than that, I am good for just about anything!

please just shoot me a message if you're interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.