FOLKLORE MEMBER
Writing Levels
  1. Adept
  2. Advanced
  3. Prestige
  4. Adaptable
Preferred Character Gender
  1. Primarily Prefer Male
Nerevar meditated in temple, his three shrines surrounded him. He was in the center of the Akaviri continent with his mushroom he had grown on one of the Tang Mo islands. The Wukong family, rulers of the Tang Mo, were gracious enough to let him have the island to himself, tax free. He had led them to victory against the Tsaesci and the Kamal. He wore his full armor, the fists of Randagulf, Helm of Oreyn Bearclaw, and coverd by Daedric Armor. He wore his moon and star ring, Aesliip's Ring, Blood Ring, Denstagmer's ring, Heart Ring, Mentor's Ring, Ring of Khajiit, Ring of Phynaster, Ring of Raven Eye and finally, Warlock's ring. His four swords lay about him, Hopesfire, Trueflame, Eltonbrand, and the Ebony Blade, in his lap sat the star of Azura, and his bow, the bow of Shadows was slung on his back.

He faced the shrine of Azura in this particular meditation, he had been there three days, and was beginning to fear that no vision would come when Azura spoke to him, "You are needed once again Nerevar, returning to Tamriel is your only choice. Neloth has thrown his lot in with another Daedra, this Daedra has another servant, the Dragonborn, one who is like you. Born of their gods. They are meddling in things that are beyond their comprehension, and you must put a stop to it."

"Figures..." Said Nerevar with a chuckle as he stood, "First time Azura speaks to me in some time, and it's to do a chore for her." He slung Eltonbrand and the Ebony blade along his back, putting Trueflame and Hopesfire on his hips, his stomach growled and he remembered something his mother always said, "Stomach like an Orc." One thing he owed to his mother's side of the family. He left the room and walked out of the Temple, heading down the steps.

Sun Wukong hopped down from on top of the temple and began chittering, "Nerevar!" He said with a laugh, hopping around him, "How's life going for the great Hortator? I was beginning to think you weren't going to come out!" He said, a hint of feigned fear in his voice.

"Prince Sun? I'm surprised at you, you sound like you have no faith in the gods." Nerevar said, a toothy grin adorning his face.

Sun stuck the staff he carried around into the ground and wrapped his long toes around it to support himself, beginning to pick his nose, "I have faith in my gods." He began, pulling a booger out, slowly and deliberately, "But not yours." He said, flicking the booger at Nerevar who, unsurprisingly, dodged it. Sun laughed as he climbed down from his staff, "Longhu should be back soon." He added, "He left to get some fruit for us."

"Yol!" began the voice of the Ka-Po-Tun. Nerevar spun and clasped his hand over the flying cat's mouth, flames erupting between his fingers.

"You forget that the language of the Dragons is loud, Dov-Kaaz-Jun" He said in Dovahzul, mocking his friend.

Longhu frowned and landed, smacking Nerevar's large hand away, "Only cowards need to hide from their enemies." Nerevar vanished as he activated his enchantments on his armor and sped behind Longhu.

"Am I a coward, Longhu?" He asked, his bow drawn and arrow nocked.

Longhu sighed, "No." He said softly.

"Very good." Nerevar replied, unnocking the arrow and returning it to the quiver on his back with his bow.

Longhu stroked his horns before pulling the fruit out of his satchel, tossing a piece to Nerevar and to Sun before taking one for himself, taking a large chunk out of it. Nerevar caught his fruit and walked towards his home, taking bite as he did.

"So, anything new from the gods Nerevar?" Longhu asked.

"Oh yeah..." Nerevar began, "Something big."