1. The server transfer is complete, but there is a known issue occurring with posts lagging when they are sent! We apologize for the inconvenience. A fix is underway, so please bear with us.

UPDATE: The issue with post lag appears to be fixed, but the search system is temporarily down, as it was the culprit. It will be back up later!

Nerdy Proposals

Discussion in 'THREAD ARCHIVES' started by Stacisaur, Jan 25, 2012.

1. I check Pokemon Memes daily.
    And I stumbled upon this:

[​IMG]

It effing made my day.
    If I was proposed to like that, I think I'd tackle the person and smother them in kisses. o_o
    IT'S SO AMAZINGGGGGGG.
    And REALLY nice lookin ring. :D

SO IWAKU-SANSSS.
    Do you know of any nerdy type proposals? I know you do..
    Would YOU like to be proposed to in that manner?
    Is it fuckin' adorable, or just plain weird? :D

GOGOGO.

2. There's a Taco Bell hot sauce packet that says "will you marry me". XD

I love unique proposals! It makes me all warm and fuzzy to know that there's people out there being creative and romancey!

3. I KNO RITE?!?!

Taco Bell < Pokemon.
    JUST SAYIN.

But thats cute.
    Kinda?
    XD

4. My favorite way to propose I've ever seen was that video that was posted somewhere around the board that I saw relatively soon after joining. It was this guy that had a lot of big cards with a vast array of memes on them that told a sweet (yet humorous) story and ended with him asking her to marry him.

I don't want to be unoriginal and copy that but... it was just so awesome. Even if I don't do the same thing, that video will probably inspire me to do something equally as amazing when I meet the right girl. I just have to find her first.

5. AGREED.

I showed that video to my mom, and everyone I could drag over to my laptop.
    It made me cry.<3
    And made me feel better about the world and future.
    -nod.-

6. I agree with hirohashi, that was so creative xD
    But this was also a funny idea x) do it in a unexpected way and they wont be able to say no ;)

7. [video=youtube;Fii-KPEmcMw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fii-KPEmcMw[/video]

:D

8. ​THAT WAS BOOTIFUL.<3<3<3

9. [video=youtube;fU1x8Ll62QE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fU1x8Ll62QE[/video]

I've actually got a couple of ridiculous and nerdy proposals tucked away for when I'm ready to pop the question.

10. ​YOU ARE A GREAT MAN. -nod.-